Useless Thread MDCLXXXV: 2016 Is Almost Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Maybe she was hinting at something...

I brush my teeth sometimes 3 times a day and go to the dentist every 4 months.

I liked all of my xmas gifts

Same. Although that gift was bizarre. I don't have it yet, but she's getting our Cubs tickets frame with some pics from the WS. Guy just got backed up who is doing it. Also found someone in Peenerland who is doing a painting of a Joe pic she sent him. Still waiting on that too.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
my brother bought me a ~50$ balsamic vinegar bottle :3

Someone was telling me about this soy sauce he bought that was like $100, but absolutely life changing. I've only ever had the crap stuff before.

To be fair, I think that $100 bottle was like a gallon for the restaurant he runs.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Someone was telling me about this soy sauce he bought that was like $100, but absolutely life changing. I've only ever had the crap stuff before.

To be fair, I think that $100 bottle was like a gallon for the restaurant he runs.
cheap soy sauce is indeed disgusting

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Good fish and sushi shouldn't require soy sauce. Does nothing to compliment the food itself, so not sure what else I would use soy sauce on.

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
Good fish and sushi shouldn't require soy sauce. Does nothing to compliment the food itself, so not sure what else I would use soy sauce on.

Agreed

Sushi is prepared by the chef how it is intended to be eaten. If it needed soy, it would have it.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I've never seen Star Wars. Besides, she must have been 100 if she was in that ****. Only Yubbz is older than that.

Oh, really? I've still yet to see a full movie. Went to the one that came out a year or so ago with the wife, but left shortly after it started because I fell asleep during the previews. Had an unbelievably busy day that day, and we had tix to like a 10pm showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad