Useless Thread MDCLXXXV: 2016 Is Almost Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
If anything needs to be deleted, it's that entire basketball thread in the Lounge. Holy hell what a bunch of stupid.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Wake up to the sound of your fleeting heart

I woke up to Joe ripping a disgusting fart 2 inches from my nose. :rant:

I don't mind this whole I'm gonna sleep on your head thing, but he could at least not fart in my damn face.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
I woke up to Joe ripping a disgusting fart 2 inches from my nose. :rant:

I don't mind this whole I'm gonna sleep on your head thing, but he could at least not fart in my damn face.

Lmao that is a brutal wake up call
Before our cat passed away, he would sometimes come into my room, get on my bed and then just lay on my face while I was asleep.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Lmao that is a brutal wake up call
Before our cat passed away, he would sometimes come into my room, get on my bed and then just lay on my face while I was asleep.

And for some reason his farts when from not that bad to absolutely nuclear about 2 months ago. No change in diet at all.

If a cat laid on my face I'd chuck it across the room.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
says the soupyfin copycat

I was drunk, and will be changing it to something else when I can.

Sure as hell not paying this website who can't even provide us crap articles anymore to do so any sooner.

Ray, why are you sleeping on the couch now?

She came home hammered, think she was just in the mood to fight. I wasn't. Told her to calm the **** down or I'm sleeping on the couch.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Jersey change me back to RayP. I'll never do anything infractable ever again. I swear.

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
She came home hammered, think she was just in the mood to fight. I wasn't. Told her to calm the **** down or I'm sleeping on the couch.

This is why I hate drinking. My parents used to do the same ****. Every. Single. Time.

"Oh let's go out and have some fun and have some drinks" proceeded by waking everyone up with their arguing and then not talking for 2 days.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
vjdDtrk.gif

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
This is why I hate drinking. My parents used to do the same ****. Every. Single. Time.

"Oh let's go out and have some fun and have some drinks" proceeded by waking everyone up with their arguing and then not talking for 2 days.

Almost never happens between us. It had more to do with her stress levels at work and her biological father still having people trying to contact her asking where he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad