Useless Thread MDCCXLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
Yes, you reacted like that.

100% true. I remember it vividly. I was about 18/19 at the time, before I went to university, before my HFBoards days. I dropped her off outside her house in my dad's car and she told me she loved me, and I was like errr thanks. We'd been going out like a month, it didn't last much longer after that.

You didn't have the benefit of me watching the Matrix films multiple times to clue you in.

I obviously knew what the red and blue pills were from The Matrix, but I didn't know what they were as pertaining to their use about feminism and the Gamergate stuff, which is what Howard's lines are referencing.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
No I am not seeing anyone as due to your defective genes I am intolerable to other human beings.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I'm finding it very difficult to harness any degree of enthusiasm for this weekend. In the early to mid 2000s I was listening to Pop punk, then later in the decade it was drum and bass.
I have a very vivid memory of my Primary 1 teacher talking about that series of Pop Idol during a school-wide assembly. She was delighted that Will Young won, and was disappointed that nobody else wanted him to. Why you'd want the opinion of a hundred U-12s on this subject I've no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad