Useless Thread MDCCXLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
It's the one with all the bright colours about the plot to sterilise everyone featuring the black guy from Misfits and that really Welsh woman
Yes I remember what it was and I remember a comic book that foretold the end of the world

That's all

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
Accidentally read a dozen Page 1 posts about the size of goalie equipment and my god everyone in the thread is an idiot. As long as goals are being scored it’s proof the equipment is too small.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
Accidentally read a dozen Page 1 posts about the size of goalie equipment and my god everyone in the thread is an idiot. As long as goals are being scored it’s proof the equipment is too small.

Is that the Brian Elliott one?

There was one of the usual genius posts about when are they going to remove the cheater from the glove (which has been illegal since at least the 04/05 lockout)

The only thing missing was that Lundqvist calendar picture

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
Is that the Brian Elliott one?

There was one of the usual genius posts about when are they going to remove the cheater from the glove (which has been illegal since at least the 04/05 lockout)

The only thing missing was that Lundqvist calendar picture

Bring back the cheater and add several more cheaters for all of the equioment pieces IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad