Useless Thread MDCCXLIX: Eat My Shorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
@Clowe Me

San Jose is 9-3 against Washington at Capital One Arena / Verizon / Capital Centre. all-time.

San Jose is 6-2 against Washington at SAP Center all-time.

From 2000 to 2012, San Jose went 11-0 against the Caps. Since 2000, Washington is 6-23 against San Jose.

"Caps West" my ass. :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
Huh? Is weed legal in DC?
all these motherf***er Caps fans rooting for "Caps West" in San Jose when the Caps literally have ZERO reason to cheer for you jerks out West.

Caps West is one of the most dumbest and inaccurate nicknames out there. f***ing stupid.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I just saw Avengers: Endgame and this is how it ends

renderTimingPixel.png

A theater full of nerds clapping.

Sep 19, 2008
What drama is left? They’ve got 2 dragons and Cersei has an army of 20,000? We saw how that played out last season.

The producers basically said they’ve known Arya would be the one for like 3 years and they wanted it to be a surprise. Surprise for the sake of surprise isn’t good story telling. It just wasn’t earned imo. And even then, then execution was terrible. There are 200 wights and like 50 WW standing there and she’s so ****ing fast she is literally the wind blowing a WW hair as she runs by?

What the actual hell.

Im most upset because it’s my own damn fault for caring so much about this story and expecting it to matter when it’s clearly just “let’s wrap this thing up as quickly and straight forward as possible”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad