Useless Thread MDCCXCVIII: Bon Jovi Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
To say something positive, Man of Steel was better than that piece of dogshit Batman V Superman
again reddit demands everyone watch the extended version

the theatrical version sucked ass why would i watch 20 or 30 more minutes of the same crap.

Sep 19, 2008
Capitals tickets are on sale to the public but are 200-300 dollars and in pods of 2 meaning you have to pay double that to actually attend.

Sep 19, 2008
Terri: Did you say we were gonna do a press release?
Hugh: Yes, erm, "Following a successful report stage debate, Secretary of State for Social Affairs, Hugh Abbot, today announced: 'I'm the f***ing daddy!'"

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
Yes, I hate when any kind of conflict can be easily solved by two people having a normal conversation

Yeah, I've seen people hyping this new British comedy "Motherland" and had to stop watching already in the first 5 minutes for this very reason

The opening sequence is the woman taking her children to school and being extremely uptight and flustered and having road rage, and when she arrives at the school thinking they're late, it turns out to be completely empty because it's "half-term" (I think a British-only phenomenon where they get a week off in the middle of the semester) and a few of the senior teaching staff are there and ask why they're here, she refuses to admit her mistake and lets the situation get way out of hand and concocts lie after lie about needing to talk to the headteacher about her daughter being bullied by a child whose name she uses because she saw it next to a display of work on the wall.

Anyone slightly resembling a normal, rational person would just take the slight embarrassment of admitting they forgot it was half-term and then leave

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast
Sep 19, 2008
I've only had veal once, which was at an Italian restaurant

It was excellent
(barely audible, outside the 'goldfish bowl' where Angela Heaney was interviewing Hugh)
Malcolm (to Hugh): They're running about your f***ing flat, I f***ing told you about that. How the f*** did you think it was gonna run?! How am I supposed to control what's going on if I don't know WHAT THE f*** IS GOING ON?

Sep 19, 2008
live look at @darko

33kh4k3756w61.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad