Useless Thread MDCCXCV: O N E M I L L I O N

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Appealing a parking charge because I was 16 minutes over the allocated amount of time I paid for

The evidence they have provided just show what time I entered and left

They have to allow a 10 minute period between entering and purchasing a ticket and also 10 minutes at the end to leave, so I am appealing on that basis

This should be fun
Penny wise, pound foolish. Good luck, mate.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I thought I found the car that hit mine, but the heights didn't match up, meaning this scratch has been on my car for at least a little while.

Watch me find out that it was my girlfriend that hit my car

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
And to think, I paid a hundred bucks in $1 bills for that same thing.

the last time i went to a strip club was for my bachelors party. it was dumb as f*** and hella cliche and the homies got me a lap dance. she was so f***in horny and kept rubbing on my cock like this was gonna go somewhere. "why isn't it hard?"... ugh. it was one of the worst nights out i've ever had. i hate the strip club experience.

Also applicable for circumcisions

My son's cost $247. For 15 seconds of work. You'd think I could have done it with the right pair of cutters.

Sep 19, 2008
Sep 19, 2008
@LarryFisherman always have to lower my volume to hear Spotify (7 or 8) when I put the TV at 15 or 16 setting

is there any way to standardize because it seems spotify is a lot louder than the TV

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
yes I have this.

when you get the cable the positive and negative wires are fused together

ripping them apart is a bitch

and no you can't use the stripper to do so, the stripper accepts individual positive or negative wire
lol my guy. just use a nail clipper or some scissors. it's not so bad.

also, for the future, you should try to get all speakers at the same level (fronts: left, center, right) such that the tweeter is somewhat inline with your ear in your sitting position. speaker placement can make a large difference, as does room application, so you want to give yourself the best chance possible at getting everything out of the set.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Things I could go without:

Coworker trying to describe a Rob Schneider movie but failing because he can't stop laughing at the movie.

"That movie where Rob Schneider is an animal." The movie is literally called "The Animal" for f***'s sake.

And Rob Schneider sucks, he can eat shit

Last edited:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Once i watched this movie twice in a row

One day someone told me that there are 3th part, and he saw it, this guy started telling me some incredible things about what was there, I remember he mentioned other dimentions and stuff like that. I just lost my shit, but then started thinking that the bastard obviously lied me. Now I understand that he probably meant short video "Terminator 3D" :laugh:

T2 does have alternate versions and deleted scenes. He meant that.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
Also they could probably get prosecuted by advertising standards because a literal 5 second google search tells you that Carling is the top selling beer in the UK

Rendering "favourite beer" being an unsubstantiated claim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad