Sep 19, 2008
Ryu Seol is back on next episode !!! @John Price
5f15416515.jpg
who is this

sdf

Jan 23, 2015
Rostov on Don
Terminator 2 is just over 2.5 hours

I too had the first two films on VHS. I still have em’ actually.
Once i watched this movie twice in a row

One day someone told me that there are 3th part, and he saw it, this guy started telling me some incredible things about what was there, I remember he mentioned other dimentions and stuff like that. I just lost my shit, but then started thinking that the bastard obviously lied me. Now I understand that he probably meant short video "Terminator 3D" :laugh:

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Everyone knows if you reverse the wires, the speaker then starts drawing in sound, rather than producing it.

It's really bad for the amplifier, as it can only hold so much sound at once, seeing as they're typically pressure rated for around 80 decibels per square inch

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
In an unrelated note, can we just naturally pivot this conversation to talk about how awesome Amazon is to work for?

They seem to be at the forefront of human rights, with managers willing to occasionally dignify their employees by looking them in the eyes before denying them a bathroom break

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
The Amazon Fulfillment Centre in this city was forced to briefly shut down due to Covid running through the place.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
Appealing a parking charge because I was 16 minutes over the allocated amount of time I paid for

The evidence they have provided just show what time I entered and left

They have to allow a 10 minute period between entering and purchasing a ticket and also 10 minutes at the end to leave, so I am appealing on that basis

This should be fun

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
I hope he hasn't any of them out of phase. Some people cross the wires to the wrong polarity at the speaker end either not knowing or not being aware they crossed it.
indeed, but i feel (and hope as well) the concept of black to black and red to red is easy enough to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad