Useless Thread MDCCXCII: John Kreese Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
It would be like taking away the computer on a Java exam. Bitch I need to use the compiler and the API in order to see what the error or library is.

Reactions: WillyNy

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Why waste my time, but here we go.

You will not find a single viable source on the internet to claim that rote memorization is good or beneficial in the long term.

While it's pointless to make students memorize formulas, the students need to understand the broad concept and be able to apply it to a problem through critical thinking, otherwise all you did was teach the students how to punch numbers into a calculator.
This is what I went for earlier, but he only copied one word out of the post and then went off in some other direction.

The picture is widescreen but he's only viewing in 4:3

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast
Sep 19, 2008
A Java exam is basically a program that you write on your computer. IT's not done with paper and pen lmao. How are you even going to see if the code compiles if you don't have a computer to use?

Sep 19, 2008
Common programming interview question

"Will this code throw an error?"

I don't know, let me type it into the IDE and compile it

Do I look like a f***ing compiler here

Sep 19, 2008
Programming companies also love to put you through a test. "Write the code that will run a bubble sort"

Well I need to import libraries here doggy

In Eclipse IDE you can just import them automatically

Sep 19, 2008
iu

Sep 19, 2008
i don't think opening up on an empathetic level and allowing the discussion should be labeled "wokeness" or calling people "offended".

That's mega dumb. Listening to other people's POVs and having dialogue is important. Close-minded f***s like you who just shout as loud as you can about anything you don't understand or agree with is the real tragedy
cancel culture is actively trying to remove contrarian or edge opinions or jokes in favor of political correctness

if you are not concerned by this i don't know what to tell you

Sep 19, 2008
@Sega Dreamcast only nerds who calculate proper physics in BF4 need to know that fancy ass math shit

the common player like you or me doesn't f***ing care as long as the car stays on the ground and doesn't fly up the tower like that vid you posted in shanghai lol

Sep 19, 2008
You are saying I should write code in Notepad instead of Eclipse where the IDE specifically lists shortcuts, autocloses brackets, lists the scope of a bracket, etc

Sep 19, 2008
Alright, I admit physics is important

in video games when helicopters and cars and trucks are expected to work correctly without bugging off the map or driving up buildings

but let the nerds do that

i'm a gamer my concern isn't about the velocity of the vehicle, just get me to the capture point lol

Sep 19, 2008
:laugh: every time this streamer kills someone in warzone some kid always is on death chat yelling about hacks. He just shot someone and the kid is like "HE'S f***ING HACKING" lmao :laugh: every game :laugh: every time he shoots people "WHERE DID HE COME FROM" "THAT'S BULL" "NICE AIMBOT ASSHOLE" lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad