Useless Thread MDCCXCI: Piss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
If you don't want you battery to drain, just turn your phone off.

Like duh, it's so obvious people
The Samsung I had drained battery really fast without anything running and it being off

in fact the battery overheated so hard the back fell off the phone

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Click to upvote a comment, get prompted to sign in, then they take me back to the top of the page.

The easiest way to make me throw my hands in the air and say f*** this site

Sep 19, 2008
Yeah Reddit sucks now
I stopped using Reddit several years ago when the mods became worse than HF mods. They often delete posts, comments and even worse most of it is automated by a bot. "Indefinite" bans are frequently given without any warning at all. Not only that it's also inconsistent as certain "shitposts" are left up and others are deleted. NTM the massive gate keeping at Reddit and the massive circlejerk. Nobody should be using reddit

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
who cares though cause SERENA WON

man @PanthersPens62 did you have the PEPTO when Serena was losing the 2nd set and losing in the 1st sets before storming back

When Serena went up 4-1 in the 3rd set and her opponent stormed back to make it 4-4

Esh_pHIWMAEAySt
I always need PEPTO when she plays these days.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I stopped using Reddit several years ago when the mods became worse than HF mods. They often delete posts, comments and even worse most of it is automated by a bot. "Indefinite" bans are frequently given without any warning at all. Not only that it's also inconsistent as certain "shitposts" are left up and others are deleted. NTM the massive gate keeping at Reddit and the massive circlejerk. Nobody should be using reddit

I legit didn't know any of this.

Sep 19, 2008
ifyou think the HF no politics rule is bad look at reddit

posts are constantly locked for bringing up politics

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
ifyou think the HF no politics rule is bad look at reddit

posts are constantly locked for bringing up politics

For every thread that gets closed, there are tens of hundreds of threads in which people bitch about other people bringing up politics in non-political subs

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Sure, there are times where bringing up politics is annoying, but some people only get upset about politics that they don't agree with.

"Do we have to shit on Trump in every thread," said the person who posts in the right wing circlejerk subs and regularly says far worse things

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad