Useless Thread MDCCXCI: Piss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Coming home from dinner, this one guy waiting for the light sees me go through the intersection on a yellow. His response was to honk, then pull out and get in front of me so he could swerve all over the road and stop me from passing.

Literally eat shit you f***ing boomer. Let's see you try that shit when you're not in your f***ing car, so you can catch an ass whooping.

God damn it, why do I get so bothered by shit like that?

Sep 19, 2008
Coming home from dinner, this one guy waiting for the light sees me go through the intersection on a yellow. His response was to honk, then pull out and get in front of me so he could swerve all over the road and stop me from passing.

You're not a cop, so you can literally eat shit you f***ing boomer.

God damn it, why do I have an insatiable rage to want to curb stop the mother f***er
resting after a long ass obliteration match

have you played that mode

first team to blow up 3 points wins

Sep 19, 2008
upload_2021-2-13_21-1-42.png

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Community aside, nothing makes me want to stop using Reddit more than when I try to do something only to get prompted to sign in and redirected to another page. I lose my spot on the page and it makes me want to just go do something else.

I was signed in, I am signed in, and I'm still signed in, so what gives.

And they've recently implemented a change on the mobile site where clicking any of the text of a comment will take you to the permalink for that comment, which occasionally has the sign in glitch, making for just a dreadful time trying to collapse comments.

"Just download the app." No, I refuse to download an app when they have a god damn mobile site

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
Hsieh is not a nobody

She's one of the best in doubles

And she's like on one of those clouds she sometimes has where she gets everything no matter what the opponent tries
Hsieh is good

And your boy FAA trailing as we speak on DVR.

Bah he won to make it 3-4 in the 5th set

Sep 19, 2008
who cares though cause SERENA WON

man @PanthersPens62 did you have the PEPTO when Serena was losing the 2nd set and losing in the 1st sets before storming back

When Serena went up 4-1 in the 3rd set and her opponent stormed back to make it 4-4

Esh_pHIWMAEAySt

Sep 19, 2008
Community aside, nothing makes me want to stop using Reddit more than when I try to do something only to get prompted to sign in and redirected to another page. I lose my spot on the page and it makes me want to just go do something else.

I was signed in, I am signed in, and I'm still signed in, so what gives.

And they've recently implemented a change on the mobile site where clicking any of the text of a comment will take you to the permalink for that comment, which occasionally has the sign in glitch, making for just a dreadful time trying to collapse comments.

"Just download the app." No, I refuse to download an app when they have a god damn mobile site
use RiF

nobody uses the reddit mobile site

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
use RiF

nobody uses the reddit mobile site

No. They have a mobile site, they should support it.

Websites purposefully neglect their mobile sites to coerce people into downloading the app with a bunch of suspicious permissions and tracking shit

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Back when my phone was a V20, having the Amazon app merely installed would cause the phone to run slower and noticeably decrease battery life.

Uninstall that one app and the overall performance of the phone increased.

Why? Because that shit is always running in the background, collecting data

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad