Useless Thread MDCCXC: My Last UT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Oh and btw a Canadian invented this

iu

Sep 19, 2008
At least @Zaide won't bandwagon on any of the Canadian men which is a relief

his shilling for Bianca during her US open run was insufferable and as cringe as can be

Sep 19, 2008
Williams, 39, is again seeking to tie Margaret Court's record of 24 Grand Slam titles. Williams won her 23rd at the 2017 Australian Open.
She was eliminated in the third round at Melbourne last year and appeared destined for the same fate Friday until the 19-year-old Potapova became unnerved. Serving at 5-4, the young Russian held two set points but double-faulted five times and was broken.
Potapova squandered another lead in the tiebreaker, committing unforced errors on the final three points. The last was perhaps the best of the match, with Williams playing spectacular defense to extend a 21-shot rally that ended when a weary Potapova misfired on a forehand.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA

Wendy's is not putting mustard on their drive through burgers at many locations. You actually have to open the pack of mustard yourself and apply it, even through it is the drive in. So I order a burger in my car, have to pull up and apply the mustard myself, WTH? Imagine ordering the TRex burger with mustard and getting ten pouches of mustard in your bag to add yourself.

Sep 19, 2008
Said Williams with a grin: "I've still got the wheels. I wasn't playing my best today. I started playing defense; it was the one thing that kept me in the match."

Sep 19, 2008
Wendy's is not putting mustard on their drive through burgers at many locations. You actually have to open the pack of mustard yourself and apply it, even through it is the drive in. So I order a burger in my car, have to pull up and apply the mustard myself, WTH? Imagine ordering the TRex burger with mustard and getting ten pouches of mustard in your bag to add yourself.
yeah that sucks

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
If you ever get to Halifaz, NS, try Krave Burger downtown on Spring Garden Rd.. Fries are good/not great, but the burgers are pert near the best me 'n' Mrs. JMC have ever had. Their "Krave Sauce" (garlic aioli spread) brings out the best in the sandwich.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
If you ever get to Halifaz, NS, try Krave Burger downtown on Spring Garden Rd.. Fries are good/not great, but the burgers are pert near the best me 'n' Mrs. JMC have ever had. Their "Krave Sauce" (garlic aioli spread) brings out the best in the sandwich.

The best food is always from a local watering hole that only the natives typically know about, especially pizza. Hopefully all these single operated restaurants survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad