Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Five Guys is pretty good just stay away from the fries

they give you like 3 gallons of fries for a medium meal lol

Can't speak to every location but the one time I tried their fries they were soft and soggy. I can't eat those, only crispy. I stick to the burger, two 5 oz patties and toppings is enough lunch for me. I have a bunch of these burger joints during my travels and I prefer 5 guys.

Sep 19, 2008
Can't speak to every location but the one time I tried their fries they were soft and soggy. I can't eat those, only crispy. I stick to the burger, two 5 oz patties and toppings is enough lunch for me. I have a bunch of these burger joints during my travels and I prefer 5 guys.
it's all grease

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Five Guys give you a bag full of fries to make up for the fact that they're pretty crappy.

Five Guys is one of the better fast foods, but I don't think it's anything too special

Sep 19, 2008
YOU need all the toppings or "All the way"

iu

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
The whole giving people too many fries thing is pretty ingenious little gimmick.

They've gotten how much word of mouth advertising for a marginal increase in the already low cost of making french fries

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
It is not a michelin restaurant they just throw food together

some would argue this is probably why it is so good, because presentation doesn't matter

iu

I'm not talking about presentation, I'm talking about how much of a mess eating that burger would entail. The whole thing would probably fall apart after a few bites.

A giant burger that you can't fit your mouth around is moronic

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Five Guys give you a bag full of fries to make up for the fact that they're pretty crappy.

Five Guys is one of the better fast foods, but I don't think it's anything too special

I don't really consider them fast food such as Wendy's or Micky d's, I consider all these burger joints more like a short order cook. The burgers ain't grilled until ordered usually a ten minute wait is involved, no drive through available. Maybe it is a bit different depending on geography. I hardly ever eat a Harvey's or Wendy's burgers anymore. Not even close to what Burger Priest, Heros, and 5 guys serve up, the cheese is real and ingredients are much fresher.

Just my opinion, if you're not a fan, you're not a fan.

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast
Sep 19, 2008
I don't really consider them fast food such as Wendy's or Micky d's, I consider all these burger joints more like a short order cook. The burgers ain't grilled until ordered usually a ten minute wait is involved, no drive through available. Maybe it is a bit different depending on geography. I hardly ever eat a Harvey's or Wendy's burgers anymore. Not even close to what Burger Priest, Heros, and 5 guys serve up, the cheese is real and ingredients are much fresher.

Just my opinion, if you're not a fan, you're not a fan.
yeah because sauga boys eat at A&W

Reactions: Tarantula

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
it's all grease

Grease is a big factor, how fresh, and cooking temps as well. I use a skillet in the oven, nice crispy fries every time. Not many places have good fries, sit in or fast food, seems like the fries are always just a afterthought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad