Useless Thread MDCCLXXI: I'm pickle Chip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008

The Hispanics next door blare music every day especially on the weekends and blow whistles which are audible in nearby apartments but I'd never ever say anything like this, I just ignore it. Even if the neighbors sing along terribly to the music they blare.

@Hammettf2b

Sep 19, 2008
Twitter comment below

"Hey...they do play music way too loud. It is a problem all over. I don't sympathize with the way this woman did her thing; but it is an issue all over America that people have to call police for"

:laugh: it is a thing here those neighbors next door LOVE blaring their Hispanic music and singing along terribly to it.

Sep 19, 2008
Counter it with anime theme songs!!!
I'm just sitting here upstairs watching videos and the Hispanic neighbors previously mentioned just stomped down the stairs like BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM :laugh:

Given that there are probably 2 or more kids living with parents there so it's like 6 or 7 people making noise and dancing constantly

Sep 19, 2008
This Korean chain Bonchon serves Chinese "shumai" and Japanese food like okamayaki (the fried octopus balls) as well as japchae (which is f***ing disgusting glass noodles) and bibimbap (fried egg and beef, who eats egg?????)

They also have radishes (pass) and kimchi (big pass)

Sep 19, 2008
GOAT.

Chimaek (치맥; from Korean chikin, meaning 'fried chicken', and maekju, meaning 'beer') is a pairing of fried chicken (either plain huraideu or spicy yangnyeom) and beer, served as anju (English: food with alcohol) in the evening in many South Korean restaurants, including a number of specialized chains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce