Useless Thread MDCCLXXI: I'm pickle Chip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
JO4GWW.gif

Sep 19, 2008
I'm not f***ING LEAVING! The show goes on! This is MY home! They're gonna need a f***ing WRECKING BALL to take me outta here!

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
/r/UnpopularOpinion: Girls that think that they shouldn't have to pay for anything in a relationship don't belong in a relationship

I see so many Snapchat stories of girls saying I want to be treated right, I shouldn't have the pay the bill after eating a meal Yes you should. It should be split 50/50, every time no matter what.

If I ever meet a girl at a restaurant and we finish our meals and she says "I won't get my money out because it's the right thing for a man to pay" I will stand up and walk out the door

lol, how much can you embarrass yourself in 2 run-on sentences

I would love to see a woman say that exact phrase after finishing a meal, though. Not even Aaron Sorkin dialog is that whimsical and unrealistic.

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
@Sega Dreamcast What were you thoughts on the Floyd Mayweather - Big Show fight in WrestleMania 24

I doubt I've seen it.

Big Show seems like a cool guy, but I've never liked his wrestling or character.

Mayweather is just... I'd rather ignore the egomaniac than even say anything about him. Then again, this is probably the safest way to talk shit about someone who can't read.

Sep 19, 2008
burn :laugh:

but yeah the fight was a tiny Mayweather against a Giant and Mayweather basically won by taking his assistant's brass chain and using it as brass knuckles to punch Big Show out :laugh:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
burn :laugh:

but yeah the fight was a tiny Mayweather against a Giant and Mayweather basically won by taking his assistant's brass chain and using it as brass knuckles to punch Big Show out :laugh:

That sounds lame, but it was around the same time as Million Dollar Mania, so I'm not surprised

"We demand to be taken seriously" says the carnie wrestling promoter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad