Useless Thread MDCCLXXI: I'm pickle Chip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
a few days ago, you asked me if i made those purple noodles
i responded with "do they look like i made them" implying no

and how would i know, i don't eat their food and they don't eat mine
The answer is no, it's not as good as your purple noodles and squash or whatever you made.

Sep 19, 2008
JSH_PLUSHIE_DUCK_FRONT_1080x1080.jpg

Sep 19, 2008
I don't know. All I can say with a 100% certainty is that it's better than anything you'll make.
You're stupid then

The thermomix foods don't have flavor

You haven't even TRIED the foods and you think it's so great. :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
Did @Zaide ever explain why he was such a huge fan of PewDiePie despite PewDiePie being pretty much a Nazi

"it was a joke he is not nazi !!!"

it wasn't a joke

Sep 19, 2008
So I should pay 1500 for some machine that can't cook as well as pots and pans even though I have a 100 dollar pressure cooker which can make meals for days. Makes sense.

member 157595

Then why are you defending it so hard? You know it's not as good as your cooking and you openly admit this.

I'm sure you're just shitposting and trolling as always but I'll indulge you at the moment.

I know nothing about this tool, but what Zaide has been saying is that he thinks it is a useful tool for people that are either unable or unwilling to cook. He has also said that is not an actual substitute for proper cooking technique and skill. It is likely not a tool for a chef or even a real home cook. It is a tool for someone that either can't cook or doesn't have the time to cook.

Zaide appears to know how to cook and has no need for it. However, judging by your cooking video, you have a lot to learn about proper cooking technique. We also know that you are lazy as shit and have a consistent source of money. You could potentially benefit from a kitchen tool like this. I don't know if it is any good, personally.

Sep 19, 2008
I'm sure you're just shitposting and trolling as always but I'll indulge you at the moment.

I know nothing about this tool, but what Zaide has been saying is that he thinks it is a useful tool for people that are either unable or unwilling to cook. He has also said that is not an actual substitute for proper cooking technique and skill. It is likely not a tool for a chef or even a real home cook. It is a tool for someone that either can't cook or doesn't have the time to cook.

Zaide appears to know how to cook and has no need for it. However, judging by your cooking video, you have a lot to learn about proper cooking technique. We also know that you are lazy as shit and have a consistent source of money. You could potentially benefit from a kitchen tool like this. I don't know if it is any good, personally.
So how does this differ than the pressure cooker which does the same thing?

member 157595

So how does this differ than the pressure cooker which does the same thing?

I can't answer that. I'm just trying to explain to you the point Zaide was trying to make, I'm not debating the merits of the device itself since I know nothing about it.

Pressure cookers are NOT a one-stop shop in the kitchen. As a reasonably adequate home cook that comes from a line of great Italian home cooks (and I sometimes live up to my family), the only things I ever use a pressure cooker for are the following:
- canning vegetables (which cannot be safely canned in boiling water canning due to their lack of acid)
- braising/slow-cooking when I do not have the time to do so properly using my cast iron dutch ovens and such

Sep 19, 2008
I can't answer that. I'm just trying to explain to you the point Zaide was trying to make, I'm not debating the merits of the device itself since I know nothing about it.

Pressure cookers are NOT a one-stop shop in the kitchen. As a reasonably adequate home cook that comes from a line of great Italian home cooks (and I sometimes live up to my family), the only things I ever use a pressure cooker for are the following:
- canning vegetables (which cannot be safely canned in boiling water canning due to their lack of acid)
- braising/slow-cooking when I do not have the time to do so properly using my cast iron dutch ovens and such
A pressure cooker does the same thing Zaide's machine does

Sep 19, 2008
Listen, we know I can buy that machine for 1500. We know that.

It's just the matter of buying a 1500 hunk of junk or a pressure cooker that does the same thing for 100 dollars.

This isn't really rocket science. The 100 dollar machine does what the 1500 dollar machine does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad