Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel Cairo

Mar 18, 2020
tumblr_n0v3sgr03N1rejsdfo1_250.gif

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
we wen't over to sloan's lake yesterday, and there were like 20k f***ing people there. There was a group literally smoking crack. Just no f***s left to give.

it's been pissing rain all day today, so i've just been watching depressing movies. The Fountain is on as we speak.

View attachment 347455

where I went today, I got there around 9am maybe. one of 15 cars. when I left people were literally waiting for parking spaces and there had to be 300 cars in a spot that fits like 100 cars max.

it’s good people are getting out, but it’s also annoying as f*** as someone who has always gone to these spots that were never busy.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
BOONE — The Appalachian State fall semester will be a bit different when students return to their classrooms Aug. 17.
Instead of a fall break, students will not come back after Thanksgiving break, and Nov. 30 and Dec. 1 will replace the two original fall break days. Exams would be held online with the exception of courses that require clinical or lab-based assessments.

Sep 19, 2008
BOONE — The Appalachian State fall semester will be a bit different when students return to their classrooms Aug. 17.
Instead of a fall break, students will not come back after Thanksgiving break, and Nov. 30 and Dec. 1 will replace the two original fall break days. Exams would be held online with the exception of courses that require clinical or lab-based assessments.
Watching Warzone streams is much more relaxing than engaging in the battlefield yourself

Miguel Cairo

Mar 18, 2020
Maybe the reason Roman can’t find a paying job is that so many class traitors are out there working for free and distorting the labor market.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
nah i've never cleaned it mate
i've had a similar fan for 3 years

last weekend i decide to disassemble it and clean it completely

the amount of dirt collected was insane

the vertical blade especially... i threw it in my bath, and used my shower head's pressure mode to rinse it. Dirt was coming non stop for at least 90 seconds, no kidding. That was disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad