Useless Thread MDCCLXX: 4 day weekends ferda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
rumors that the US Women's soccer league is going to SLC to play a tournament WITH fans without social distancing

might crash at @RayP place

Sep 19, 2008
upload_2020-5-24_18-41-35.png

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
i'm so f***ing bored, man. i think i'm finally cracking under the pressure of being able to do absolutely nothing.

i just want to build my f***ing garage out but going to the hardware store is so god damn difficult these days that I can't even be bothered.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
i'm so f***ing bored, man. i think i'm finally cracking under the pressure of being able to do absolutely nothing.

i just want to build my f***ing garage out but going to the hardware store is so god damn difficult these days that I can't even be bothered.

That’s how I am today. I went for a long trail run, but I went early to dodge crowds.... so then by 12 I had dick else to do the rest of the day. Ended up working for a few hours.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
That’s how I am today. I went for a long trail run, but I went early to dodge crowds.... so then by 12 I had dick else to do the rest of the day. Ended up working for a few hours.

we wen't over to sloan's lake yesterday, and there were like 20k f***ing people there. There was a group literally smoking crack. Just no f***s left to give.

it's been pissing rain all day today, so i've just been watching depressing movies. The Fountain is on as we speak.

ftn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad