Useless Thread MDCCLXX: 4 day weekends ferda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
It f***ing sucks.
The doctors who I have been to about it never had a clue about what to do for it. The closest answer I ever found online was "Hypnic Headache" because it only hits when I sleep.
I always wake up feeling I've been hit on the head with a hammer and pierced through my brain with a screwdriver.

Sep 19, 2008
This is what I'm talking about Zaide the lightest blue light her wakes me the f*** up plus the pattering of the rain and the birds chirping at 5:30 AM :rant:

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
what did she do

she's just a moron

she made a super tone deaf post comparing herself to other black artists and how they can get away with "abuse culture" or "stripper culture" if you will without being called a whore.

then she doubled down and continued embarrassing herself and comparing herself to more black artists and how she doesn't get the same kind of attention/accolades as these other artists.

just google Lana Del Rey and dive in. It's comical how stupid she is. I mean, i don't think she had any intention of coming off "some type of way", but she's just not all there and came off looking super bad.

Sep 19, 2008
When you google Lana Del Ray

ec921e96f6b199dbe189eece7333fa90.png

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
she's just a moron

she made a super tone deaf post comparing herself to other black artists and how they can get away with "abuse culture" or "stripper culture" if you will without being called a whore.

then she doubled down and continued embarrassing herself and comparing herself to more black artists and how she doesn't get the same kind of attention/accolades as these other artists.

just google Lana Del Rey and dive in. It's comical how stupid she is. I mean, i don't think she had any intention of coming off "some type of way", but she's just not all there and came off looking super bad.
That's pretty Pejorative Slured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad