Status
Not open for further replies.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
cool

what will you test on it. networking shit

i might consider it a desktop replacement considering most of my efforts are already offloaded to my servers in the closet.

potentially upgrade my rpi3 to this to control vpn/network firewall/adblock stuff

not too sure. it was really an impulse buy, but i'll find something for it. probably server related in the end.

member 157595

Just ordered a new pi 4 8GB to test out.

it's so cool what they can do with a tiny PC these days. I'm fired up.

Sweet. In my previous job I did a ton of shit with microcomputers, particularly the Pi family and NVIDIA Jetson Nano, TX and Xavier.

Sep 19, 2008
tiger_wins_414_jpg

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Sweet. In my previous job I did a ton of shit with microcomputers, particularly the Pi family and NVIDIA Jetson Nano, TX and Xavier.

I'd consider stacking 4x8gb pi's and testing out as my sql server.

I currently run an 8c/16t 32GB box for the task off my server. Might be kind of cool to have a lower-power solution assuming it could keep up. my local work isn't _too_ demanding, though that might change in the future.

I don't know. I just thought the thing was cool and for a hundred bucks it seemed like something fun to play with.

Reactions: OmniCube

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
she's just a moron

she made a super tone deaf post comparing herself to other black artists and how they can get away with "abuse culture" or "stripper culture" if you will without being called a whore.

then she doubled down and continued embarrassing herself and comparing herself to more black artists and how she doesn't get the same kind of attention/accolades as these other artists.

just google Lana Del Rey and dive in. It's comical how stupid she is. I mean, i don't think she had any intention of coming off "some type of way", but she's just not all there and came off looking super bad.
Gotta get them clicks up. That's all this is about. And you just helped her throw the shade a little bit further.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Gotta get them clicks up. That's all this is about. And you just helped her throw the shade a little bit further.
i do reach a lot of people on my platform here

she makes dope music. there was no need to clout chase and she made herself look totally dumb for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad