Useless Thread MDCCLXVII: The party never stops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
lmao what

i haven't even invested one single penny in pharma or energy during this pandemic despite the growth potential
You'd get the vaccine immediately so you could go back to work. You are as square as they come.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
You'd get the vaccine immediately so you could go back to work. You are as square as they come.
I can work from home. And if there's a vaccine that is shown to work clinically, I'd probably get it yes, even if it's a Pfizer one. Doesn't change the fact Pfizer is awful.

Sep 19, 2008
I can work from home. And if there's a vaccine that is shown to work clinically, I'd probably get it yes, even if it's a Pfizer one. Doesn't change the fact Pfizer is awful.
f*** Big Pharma

f*** MONSANTO

What do you know about bioengineering and roundup

bt toxin

Sep 19, 2008
Monsanto led to the destruction of North American farms by forcing them to use THEIR own products, essentially a monopoly. And then they jacked up the prices of said product. Then they aired commercials on behalf of the "American Farmer". The nerve.

Do you believe in the use of GMO or Frankenfood to cure hunger? If we could genetically modify fruits and vegetables and grow them in a lab is that ethical?

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
We're at the top of the food chain. The world is our oyster. Leave the ethics to the lesser beings - modify away!

Sep 19, 2008
Release the Pfizer vaccine after successful clinical trials in Sept! Then we will crowd the hockey arenas again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad