Useless Thread MDCCLXVI: I wanted to sail around the world...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
@Kyle93 favorite gril

165948.jpg

member 157595

@OmniCube a lot of companies are using advanced and multi-day exams now so I best be prepared with this literature

s8e5r6JwMS3yhc-YshnGgZArp42gaXyhderxTODKq3Trs2DX65arSXoteCWeswdUcxzV_qirkmGSxJeCuaVmeNvw3rLcBmCr7aNiyj_Zf2y9bZK1FBDQ9eA4icuYQY-RlfFZuIuRQ-wHxNQNRIQmGRQds6T5QA

Crushing the interview is not going to do you any good if you don't click with them on a personality basis or have any relevant experience to discuss. I mean, it doesn't hurt, but it's not enough.

If you don't have a resume that gets you in the door it doesn't matter how great you are behind the door.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Crushing the interview is not going to do you any good if you don't click with them on a personality basis or have any relevant experience to discuss. I mean, it doesn't hurt, but it's not enough.

If you don't have a resume that gets you in the door it doesn't matter how great you are behind the door.

we just let a guy go who was really, really good in the interview. but neither meshed with the team, nor did actual quality work. it felt real bad in this covid situation, but it just had to be done.

Reactions: OmniCube
Sep 19, 2008
Have to go outside and take the trash and recycling bin back indoors. Stupid.

Why can't someone else do these medial tasks for me.

member 157595

Have to go outside and take the trash and recycling bin back indoors. Stupid.

Why can't someone else do these medial tasks for me.

What a coincidence, I just tore the menial collateral ligament in my knee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad