Useless Thread MDCCLXVI: I wanted to sail around the world...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008

Wonder if I can get money from the government for my weed-on-bikes-distribution service

@Miguel Cairo Can you get Nathan Fielder to document this process of me setting up my own business?

Sep 19, 2008
You have Uber Eats to deliver you food. Why isn't there a service to deliver you weed by vehicle?

Makes sense.

Sep 19, 2008
Let me be honest with you @Miguel Cairo and @Finnish your Czech (despite Miguel knowing next to nothing about soccer)

Why is Pep so obsessed with Champions League to the point that he will leave City (likely) if the UEFA ban continues? What is so important about Champions League?

Pep has said that the Champions League is "the most important thing to him" and that it will be "considered a failure" if he doesn't win it with City. Why is it so prestigious and important? Isn't buying the best team available in England good enough for you? Plus, he's already won it twice with Barca. What is the appeal?

Reactions: Finnish your Czech

Miguel Cairo

Mar 18, 2020
Let me be honest with you @Miguel Cairo and @Finnish your Czech (despite Miguel knowing next to nothing about soccer)

Why is Pep so obsessed with Champions League to the point that he will leave City (likely) if the UEFA ban continues? What is so important about Champions League?

Pep has said that the Champions League is "the most important thing to him" and that it will be "considered a failure" if he doesn't win it with City. Why is it so prestigious and important? Isn't buying the best team available in England good enough for you? Plus, he's already won it twice with Barca. What is the appeal?
Derry City?

Reactions: Finnish your Czech
Sep 19, 2008
@LarryFisherman I still can't figure out this issue with the JSON response on these tables and why the data won't show up, I've tweaked the damn web developer in Firefox multiple times

Sep 19, 2008
This episode talks about Paul talking to the Ephesians about converting from man man idols and riot started and Paul had to flee

764896.jpg

@Fixed to Ruin

Reactions: Fixed to Ruin

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
@LarryFisherman I still can't figure out this issue with the JSON response on these tables and why the data won't show up, I've tweaked the damn web developer in Firefox multiple times

i'm sorry man, JSON can be finicky as hell. it's not the most fun to work with.

like i said before, if you want to post up i can take a peek. i'm only a 10% expert but i'm sure between one of myself or the other real developers itt we could help.

Sep 19, 2008
i'm sorry man, JSON can be finicky as hell. it's not the most fun to work with.

like i said before, if you want to post up i can take a peek. i'm only a 10% expert but i'm sure between one of myself or the other real developers itt we could help.
yeah the json is valid according to lint

i'm not going to post it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad