Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
upload_2020-5-16_9-36-49.png

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"All-in-all, this project was pretty cheap to make. Laser cutting, bending, and welding this box together only cost me about $5 in materials."

Yes, because everyone has free access to a laser CNC machine, a sheet metal brake, and welding equipment. Youtube clown

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
"All-in-all, this project was pretty cheap to make. Laser cutting, bending, and welding this box together only cost me about $5 in materials."

Yes, because everyone has free access to a laser CNC machine, a sheet metal brake, and welding equipment. Youtube clown
It would've cost a Bronze Age YouTuber nothing but time & a very hot fire. Inflation.

Sep 19, 2008
As many games as i've played my backlog is still pretty small and I have never played Borderlands 1, 2 or 3

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Incel Twitch User: She's a gamer and I'm a gamer, we were made for each other! She'll have to see that. Otherwise she's the same as the rest of the female population and she's only on Twitch to use her body to get money.

Reactions: Roman Fell

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I don't like making fun of people for their choice of entertainment, but some of those Twitch streamers are straight up hustling people

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
did you see the vid I posted of lita getting hit by stone cold and triple h. in 2020 a woman would never get pummeled by a man

Stone Cold had turned heel at Wrestlemania X-Seven. This wasn't the Raw after WM, but the next Raw.

Oh, so the Bryan and Vinny Show is going to talk about that this week. I'm sure they'll be appalled.

No wait, they changed their schedule, so that will be next Tuesday, not this Tuesday

Miguel Cairo

Mar 18, 2020

If you don't have metal stucco lath. Use carbon fibre stucco lath!

Reactions: Roman Fell
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad