Useless Thread MDCCI: Get a job, Ix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
I don't think anyone is mad at you. You are just easy to laugh at because of how delusional you are.

I mean we all wouldn't have a problem with him if he wasn't so overconfident. Confidence is one thing but he is literally bragging about being the best twenty year old ever and it's like you still got so much to learn where do you get off bragging about being a kid.

I remember I was twenty years old I was playing world of Warcraft and going to classes all day. Nothing to ****ing boast about. Just keep your head down as a young kid instead of drawing attention to yourself talking about how you're hot ****

Sep 19, 2008
All that just seems so immature and hopefully one day he'll grow up and learn some ****ing humility.

Bee Sheriff

Bad Boy Postingâ„¢
Nov 9, 2013
Tucson
I mean we all wouldn't have a problem with him if he wasn't so overconfident. Confidence is one thing but he is literally bragging about being the best twenty year old ever and it's like you still got so much to learn where do you get off bragging about being a kid.

I remember I was twenty years old I was playing world of Warcraft and going to classes all day. Nothing to ****ing boast about. Just keep your head down as a young kid instead of drawing attention to yourself talking about how you're hot ****

Let's not be unreasonable here Mike. I'm not the best 20 year old ever, hell is Connor McDavid even 20 yet?

I'm probably like the 120,536th best 20 year old in human history. Factoring intelligence levels (mine is super high), fiscal endeavors and potential to succeed

Bee Sheriff

Bad Boy Postingâ„¢
Nov 9, 2013
Tucson
Super intelligent people drop out of college to work dead end jobs in retail.

I didn't drop out. I haven't even started yet. No point in starting fresh out of high school with no direct plans. I took some time to plan things out and now I know what I'm going to do with my education.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad