RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
a6ohN.gif

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
Was giving Ray a hard time, felt like I needed to make amends. Didn't even think of the innuendo until Chips responded lol.

lirl I wasn't even pointing the innuendo out. Just that you started a new UT after Ray did, which I was trying to bury on the second page until it got merged with yours.

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
FYC my man. Would you happen to be black? I feel like there is a black UT'er and for whatever reason I thought it was Dugray but it turns out it wasn't him so I'm going around trying to find out all the black UT'ers to see where I may have made the mistake.

Ser Woof who has a terrible new name that I'm not going to bother learning to spell

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Ignore List
Add a Member to Your List...

To add a user to the list, enter their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
Do you have to stand much doing that?

No, they sit down all the time, except when people come through the door and they have to search them.

Usually there's just a mad rush between 9-10 when people are coming in, then after that it's just people going in and out for a smoke, and after a few times they get lazy and let them in without searching them if it's the same person. It's no wonder a bloke in a court in Wales managed to stab himself in the dock if all court security are like ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad