Useless Thread MDCCCXXXVI - Tomorrowland 2022 Hype Thread (WARNING : NO POLITICS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Poll numbers being discounted 🤣
Yeah I tend to discount them ever since every poll had Crooked Hillary winning in 2016. But hey, if you want to take them seriously that's fine too. It means you also have to not discount the one that has Sleepy Joe winning a hypothetical matchup with Bad Man 44 to 41 & the one that he ranted about today that has 92% of democrat voters voting for hi in 2024 despite has "bad polling" among D's as far as job approval.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
20220712_185916.jpg

The kitty

• Love
Reactions: TheGreenTBer
Sep 19, 2008
when i asked for the bf4 server to play propoganda and someone say "yeah take a propaganda at deez nuts"

OcZSfG1.png

ChB0kWg.png

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
when i asked for the bf4 server to play propoganda and someone say "yeah take a propaganda at deez nuts"

OcZSfG1.png

ChB0kWg.png

A little forced, but still pretty funny.

Synthetik has a global chat that every player gets automatically added to. It's usually stupid bullshit, but you can mute it

Sep 19, 2008
I am not!
????

In Japan, a salaryman (サラリーマン, sararīman) is a salaried worker. In Japanese popular culture, this is embodied by a white-collar worker who shows overriding loyalty and commitment to the corporation where he works.

Salarypeople are expected to work long hours,[1] to put in additional overtime, to participate in after-work leisure activities such as drinking, singing karaoke and visiting hostess bars with colleagues, and to value work over all else. The salaryman typically enters a company after graduating from college and stays with that corporation for the duration of his career.

Sep 19, 2008
For conquest, Propaganda is kinda tilted, but it is a fun map for anti-tank engis
the cool rush maps are propaganda, operation metro, operation locker, flood zone, siege of shanghai and pearl market

that server that I am on basically plays those all the time lol

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I can think of a few shows where I recently said "hey, let's watch this all the way though" and then I eventually peter out after a season or two.

Hey, let's watch King of the Hill all the way through

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I will say that the Always Sunny podcast has reinvigorated my interest in watching old episodes, but they're on season 4 and it's way too easy to binge watch "one more episode".

Oh well, let's see if King of the Hill gets added to the heap

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
????

In Japan, a salaryman (サラリーマン, sararīman) is a salaried worker. In Japanese popular culture, this is embodied by a white-collar worker who shows overriding loyalty and commitment to the corporation where he works.

Salarypeople are expected to work long hours,[1] to put in additional overtime, to participate in after-work leisure activities such as drinking, singing karaoke and visiting hostess bars with colleagues, and to value work over all else. The salaryman typically enters a company after graduating from college and stays with that corporation for the duration of his career.
This is not me! I may work overtime but I would never put my health at risk for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad