Useless Thread MDCCCXXXVI - Tomorrowland 2022 Hype Thread (WARNING : NO POLITICS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Nobody uses hot water for hours

Hot water heater just whirring in basement so loudly

not sure why

Sep 19, 2008
I'm not sure why you are bashing Rugby 22 it has strong reviews on Steam and I need my ruggers fix

lirl olli maata

Sep 19, 2008
when someone drops a sleepy joe reference in the wild

tumblr_mmt8jlq3lm1rppb1ko1_500.gif

Sep 19, 2008
33%

iu

more like

stanley-lol.gif

if you have a 33% approval rating NOBODY should be kissing your ass they should be KICKING IT.

pDgU3aO.gif

"but i'm doing fine right now! that number is fake anyway."

Yeah you're doing fine. But what about the rest of us working peasants?

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Applying for work pissing me off. This PS5 doesn't pay for itself.

@LarryFisherman hook me up with some entry level devops. I already have looked over Docker containerization modules on youtube and jenkins, i get the gist of this ci/cd nonsense

let's go

i thought you had infinite money that never ran out?

we just laid off 20% of my company, we aren't hiring anyone.

Sep 19, 2008
I don't get it your company should hire you some help so you don't do everything yourself. Some juniors catch my drift

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
I don't get it your company should hire you some help so you don't do everything yourself. Some juniors catch my drift

not really how business works. we aren't a large company with infinite dollars. even google has throttled hiring and all that. out here in the real world things are kind of scary with some of the economic uncertainty. CPI north of 9% which really means a lot worse in reality - and that's across the globe. Higher interest rates mean borrowing money is far, far more expensive than it was 12 months ago, so for a company like us that may need to pull some capital to get everything launched - that's problematic.

the harsh reality is that we will probably fail unless we have a good finish to q3+q4. we'll see. definitely the most scary time i've had to go through as a working person.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
33%

iu

more like

stanley-lol.gif

if you have a 33% approval rating NOBODY should be kissing your ass they should be KICKING IT.

pDgU3aO.gif

"but i'm doing fine right now! that number is fake anyway."

Yeah you're doing fine. But what about the rest of us working peasants?
And this is why we are screwed in 2022 & 2024. Because people don't care if we lose our entire democracy as long as some wanna be dictator pretends to care about the working peasants. :shakehead

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast
Sep 19, 2008
Oh the irony.......spends multiple posts every morning telling me not to be a sheep & listen to pundits while swearing by poll numbers which we all know mean very little. Funny how you refuse to recognize the other poll that has Bad Man losing to Mr. 33%!

#30-59
Poll numbers being discounted 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad