Useless Thread MDCCCXLIV: Airplane Middle Seat Depreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Security line has a little part to let people cut ahead if their flight is leaving soon.

So much for personal responsibility. Get f***ed, people that showed up early like you're supposed to

Sep 19, 2008
Ah the old days of getting up at 5 am to catch an early ass flight

haven't flown since 2019 :(

Then people always bitch about the airport. Boy you got a McDonalds there and a BoJangles at Charlotte international. What's the issue?

"HURR DURR AIRPORT INCONVENIENCE SECURITY"

it takes like 3 mintues to get past security

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Busy airports are miserable. And I'm leaving Canada, so my TSA Precheck is meaningless.

Security and customs took close to an hour. Thankfully I wasn't checking luggage, otherwise it would have been another 30 minutes easy.

I don't want Bojangles or McDonalds, I want to swing my luggage around and wallop some people

Sep 19, 2008
Busy airports are miserable.

Security and customs took close to an hour. Thankfully I wasn't checking luggage, otherwise it would have been another 30 minutes easy.

I don't want Bojangles or McDonalds, I want to swing my luggage around and wallop some people
lmao 1 hour security and customs. in the us mind you. unless you're returning from a foreign country sure. but flights heading OUT of the US, how you getting such long lines...at 5 am lmao

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
And cue all the idiots crowding the gate way before it's their turn to board

lmao 1 hour security and customs. in the us mind you. unless you're returning from a foreign country sure. but flights heading OUT of the US, how you getting such long lines...at 5 am lmao

Flying out of Montreal, boss

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Guy across the aisle from me had something dripping on him from the overhead bins (not someone's luggage).

Did he stew in his misery, then have a moan and be an asshole on social media afterwards? No, he actually said something to the f***ing flight attendant, so she fixed the problem and offered him free drinks.

For f***'s sake, it's not that hard. f*** that one whiny bitch.

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Oh great, it's November, so we have to endure the obnoxious Salute to Service shit during football.

It's almost like the armed forces pay sports teams to glorify soldie-oh wait.

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Where's the Salute to Non-service month, huh?

Seeing as some people find it deeply offensive for the NFL to go out of their way to give attention to groups that are arbitrarily deemed "political", how is this any different?

(And that's completely ignoring the fact that people choose to become soliders, while those aforementioned "political" groups are based upon inherent traits.)

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
The Lions really are going to lose this in one of the most Lions way possible, aren't they?

Just recover either fumble in bounds and it's over.

Oh wow, lol Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad