Useless Thread MDCCCXLI - Queen Elizabeth II Memorial Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

nsvaq.png

As I recall you predicted a blowout. It was hardly that & had Jimbo not switched QB's we probably get a turnover or 2 and a very different result. As another poster stated the worst thing that happened was App State beating them & forcing them to make changes. Again, Rome was not built overnight. There is still an obvious lack of depth that will take a bit of time to correct but they are clearly better coached than they wre under Manure.

Sep 19, 2008
Everyone is talking about how "nice" John Ruiz is taking those Canes fans to the game in his private jet and bus but if that's the case why didn't he offer our good friend @PanthersPens62 a "private ride" -- FRAUD?

RnOk7Vo.png

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Everyone is talking about how "nice" John Ruiz is taking those Canes fans to the game in his private jet and bus but if that's the case why didn't he offer our good friend @PanthersPens62 a "private ride" -- FRAUD?

RnOk7Vo.png
Because I did not enter the raffle? Nice try, though. Shame the Hokies don't have an El President of their own & have a loss to mighty Old Dominion on its resume......certainly more embarrassing then losing to aTm.

Sep 19, 2008
Because I did not enter the raffle? Nice try, though. Shame the Hokies don't have an El President of their own & have a loss to mighty Old Dominion on its resume......certainly more embarrassing then losing to aTm.
you are so mad over last night

R0yZmU2.png

talk shit once you score a touchdown. did i not tell you they would be exposed once they played "real" competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad