Useless Thread MDCCCXLI - Queen Elizabeth II Memorial Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
1663500958336.png

Sep 19, 2008
I just want realistic gun effects and more realistic car damage/driving
I can't speak for the car damage /driving but the amount of alterations you can do to your car itself is amazing

move the wheel up or down

customize the pedals

trick out the interior

it's mind boggling

Sep 19, 2008
Pointless cosmetics are pointless
It was hilarious how angry people were over rockstar gasp...going in a more positive direction with a less negative culture. When the female protagonist Lucia was dropped everyone complained ROCKSTAR SHOULD NEVER BE CANCELLING OR GETTING WOKE

then the leaks drop and guess what Rockstar is still the same edgy commentary company, it's just not a shit place to work anymore, who would have thought

Sep 19, 2008
Miami just had one of the worst 4 quarters in history of Miami football, one of the worst years for Miami in history. How is the team doing after yesterday, not too good. Surging NIL payments, crushing small boosters, suffering, mayhem and despair. Yet Ruiz and the "corrupt" boosters keep spending us further and further into oblivion; they're doing it on a level nobody ever thought possible!

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
So I did some more looking around for ya and there’s a “legal” weed shop in Toronto called “Ghost Drops Toronto” that has Hash Kettles even cheaper…for $132.74 + tax.

View attachment 585430

The color of the Kettle in this photo is just a stock image example, but I’d call em’ and see if they still have any Kettles in and what colors are available if so.

@Tarantula

Thanks, looks like I may be running a errand this morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad