Useless Thread MDCCCLXXIX - Kairi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
obamacare changed that and made it so I can't be there after 25

thanks obama.

"everyone needs health insurance" okay lol

my feelints about the Affordable Care Act are mostly negative.

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
i'm aware we have to talk strictly sports here but the fact that your friendly nanny state is mandating insurance for all people just seems wrong

and that is all i am going to say about that

i don't care if i'm not insured, because i rarely require medical attention.

• Haha

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
i'm aware we have to talk strictly sports here but the fact that your friendly nanny state is mandating insurance for all people just seems wrong

and that is all i am going to say about that

i don't care if i'm not insured, because i rarely require medical attention.
Uninsured people cause a huge burden on those of us who are insured.

Healthcare here is generally f***ed on all fronts and it sucks. When I had my hand injury it was over 100k worth of treatments and surgeries.

Sep 19, 2008
Responding to the news, an incensed Cardi B said on Instagram over the weekend: "I'm an angry b**** right now... I need y'all to spread this video, and if something happens to me, it's because I'm speaking the truth."

"In New York, there is a $120 million budget cut in New York that's going to affect schools, public libraries, and the police department... And a $5 million budget cut in sanitation," she went on. "B****, we are going to be drowning in f****** rats."

"I'm not endorsing no f****** president no more,"

• Wow
Sep 19, 2008
but morning Joe would rather use his platform to rail on the quote danger end quote of mr Forrester while ignoring the other guy gasp... isn't that great...

honestly I'm so mad right now I maybe on the sidelines. both of these jabronis are awful.

• Wow

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
that Asian that got rejected from 14 comp Sci programs said everything you need to know to be A programmer you can find online and that college is just for networking

That one guy is the textbook definition of anecdotal evidence.

It's like hearing someone justify dropping out of college with the logic of "Bill Gates dropped out too". Yeah, he dropped out to go start a f***ing business. You're not just going to follow in Bill Gates footsteps because you can't pass your freshman classes.

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"You don't need a college education to become a programmer."

But you do need to know how to program.

Meanwhile, your ass can't comprehend a bubble sort.

Sep 19, 2008

You're not a programmer though. You're the IT / SysAdmin guy. Nothing wrong with that but come on you aren't a programmer lol

Sep 19, 2008

"Windows, how to disable these cortana updates. Why are these ads showing up."

disable all these superfluous windows feats lol

Sep 19, 2008

1700675175657.png

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
but morning Joe would rather use his platform to rail on the quote danger end quote of mr Forrester while ignoring the other guy gasp... isn't that great...

honestly I'm so mad right now I maybe on the sidelines. both of these jabronis are awful.
Ok be on the sidelines........in that case I better not hear ONE WORD of complaint. You choose not to vote you lose the right to bitch about whoever is in office. As we learned in 2016, you better suck it up and vote for the lesser of 2 evils. :nod:

Tiff was 100 times better as Val Malone on 90210!! :yo:

Reactions: John Price
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad