Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
1699721530595.png

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
lol MANUEL DIAZ

this is what you get for supporting him @PanthersPens62 and thinking he would be face, despite ripping him constantly when he was Miami coach and blaming him for digging a hole that "Mid Mario" has to get out of.

Also awaiting your commentary on TVD being benched.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
lol MANUEL DIAZ

this is what you get for supporting him @PanthersPens62 and thinking he would be face, despite ripping him constantly when he was Miami coach and blaming him for digging a hole that "Mid Mario" has to get out of.
They did NOT lose because of Manure!!! :help: I can't defend him as a head coach but he is a high quality DC.

People on Canes Insight celebrating what looks like the end of the TVD era. He is just despised there. Not to defend his poor play but he was playing hurt. Anyways, time to see if we have a stud QB in Emory.

BTW. your interim Michigan coach was giving me Byron Donalds vibes after the game. Not good.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
So quiet about USC & Caleb.

Nothing said about the Iowa/VT WCB game.

I'm surprised Coach Cheeseburger wasn't on the field in disguise like Bobby Valentine was in the Mets dugout years ago. :laugh:

Mr. McClure continues to PWN you in the Spying Thread!! :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
So quiet about USC & Caleb.

Nothing said about the Iowa/VT WCB game.

I'm surprised Coach Cheeseburger wasn't on the field in disguise like Bobby Valentine was in the Mets dugout years ago. :laugh:

Mr. McClure continues to PWN you in the Spying Thread!! :laugh:
your'e so mad that manny let you down today lol

• Haha
Sep 19, 2008
calls me out for not responding

doesn't respond to Duke losing to #11/12 Arizona last night at Cameron, ending a winning streak against nonconference opponents. Flagg not eligible yet? :laugh:

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad