@Fixed to Ruin

Reactions: Fixed to Ruin

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"surging economy under his watch"

that's a lie

I don't know why people want to act like he's this magical fixer for the economy, no the economy isn't fixed or booming :laugh:

Clueless, as usual.

Even before the pandemic, Mr Forrester's was worse than Obama's.

It's a constant cycle, Republicans are anti-government so they purposely break shit, then Democrats catch shit for inheriting the mess and not fixing it quick enough.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Explain the Mr Forrester-era tax cuts, you f***ing buffoon.

You cut taxes when the economy is doing bad, to help stimulate the economy.

Why would the Republicans cut taxes if the economy was doing well? To enrich their donors.

I dare you to give me another laugh emoji, because I don't want to hear what stupid shit you have to say.

Sep 19, 2008
For being a both sides dumbass, you sure believe whatever insipid bullshit the Republicans tell you.
I'm just on the sidelines I don't have a team

Just when the media starts touting off about the economy it's like are you serious

that's all i'm saying

"he cleaned up Mr. Forrester's mess"

he literally caused an inflation spike early on lol. He cleaned his own mess up.

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I'm just on the sidelines I don't have a team

Just when the media starts touting off about the economy it's like are you serious

that's all i'm saying

"he cleaned up Mr. Forrester's mess"

he literally caused an inflation spike early on lol. He cleaned his own mess up.

You clearly do have a team, as you're constantly arguing in their favor.

You don't believe the media because they're not telling you what you want to hear.

"It's fake news when I disagree with it, despite being clueless and doing no research."

You don't even have a job, what the f*** do you know about the economy

Sep 19, 2008
why is there college football on a friday. i mean i was just going to lie down and rest today but they just showing college football all night. have to check in.

Sep 19, 2008
Was going to go out and pick weeds but 1) it's so dark at 7:53 pm and 2) wasted so much time watching youtube videos that it's too late now lol

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
why is there college football on a friday. i mean i was just going to lie down and rest today but they just showing college football all night. have to check in.
What about watching the game on a television would interfere with you lying down and resting?

1694822536064.png

watching some stupid kids show while we wait for groceries to be delivered. can't start dinner until it's here.

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast
Sep 19, 2008
works now, just have to clear cache

f***, we live in an age where twitch Google and youtube are so intent on showing you ads completely unrelated to anything you are watching. at least Google let's you pick and choose ads but holy f*** I've gotten the same Nike ad like 100 times now

Sep 19, 2008
As opposed to all those relevant ads we see when watching football
i love gambling but all those gambling ads are stupid

the worst are those pharma ads for conditions you don't have

"Do you have bad skin? Do you have psoraisis?"

no i don't. i don't care.

Sep 19, 2008
Virginia Tech just scored a late, late goal with like 5 minutes to go over #5 Louisville Pog

They were like 0-3-2!

@PanthersPens62 did you see Miami's 2-1 win in women's soccer over Syracuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad