Useless Thread MDCCCLXXIII: NFL Post-Preseason and Pre-Postseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
@John Price Upon further review, Monday Oct. 9 is Columbus Day. You are travelling on a holiday weekend so of course prices for flights will be higher than normal. I realize that for reasons you refuse to disclose here you "must" go to Vegas that specific weekend, but you should know that its always more expensive to travel on holiday weekends. :nod:

Sep 19, 2008
@John Price Upon further review, Monday Oct. 9 is Columbus Day. You are travelling on a holiday weekend so of course prices for flights will be higher than normal. I realize that for reasons you refuse to disclose here you "must" go to Vegas that specific weekend, but you should know that its always more expensive to travel on holiday weekends. :nod:
its no t a holiday here

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I realize that for reasons you refuse to disclose here you "must" go to Vegas that specific weekend

You must not have seen this yesterday:

smh.png

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
The Alliance, also known as Team WCW/ECW and The Coalition, was a villainous professional wrestling stable in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF, now WWE) and the Heartland Wrestling Association (HWA) that existed during the Invasion storyline from May to November 2001.

The stable came about as a result of the WWF's purchase of World Championship Wrestling (WCW) in March 2001. The Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW) name was brought in later to help boost the presence of WCW after the original ECW promotion closed in April 2001.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
I see that the nhl.com website has a new look to it now.

Which made me notice that the first game of the season is at 5:30PM EST? :huh:

I'm assuming it's probably so that all 3 games won't all be played at the same time, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad