Useless Thread MDCCCLXV - :o :D :c >:( XD :3 :B :S O_O X_X u_u ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
The inter Miami stadium is in ft Lauderdale

Wtf is ft Lauderdale

Fort Lauderdale (/ˈlɔːdərdeɪl/ LAW-dər-dayl) is a coastal city located in the U.S. state of Florida, 30 miles (48 km) north of Miami along the Atlantic Ocean. It is the county seat of and largest city in Broward County with a population of 182,760 at the 2020 census,[7] making it the tenth largest city in Florida. After Miami and Hialeah, Fort Lauderdale is the third largest principal city (as defined by the U.S. Census Bureau) in the Miami metropolitan area, which had a population of 6,166,488 in 2019.[11]
It won't get the stains out but you could start by vacuuming.
I did

Those stains have been there since I purchased the property

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
The inter Miami stadium is in ft Lauderdale

Wtf is ft Lauderdale

Fort Lauderdale (/ˈlɔːdərdeɪl/ LAW-dər-dayl) is a coastal city located in the U.S. state of Florida, 30 miles (48 km) north of Miami along the Atlantic Ocean. It is the county seat of and largest city in Broward County with a population of 182,760 at the 2020 census,[7] making it the tenth largest city in Florida. After Miami and Hialeah, Fort Lauderdale is the third largest principal city (as defined by the U.S. Census Bureau) in the Miami metropolitan area, which had a population of 6,166,488 in 2019.[11]

I did

Those stains have been there since I purchased the property
Did you not look over the property before the sale was closed?? :help: It should have been spotless before you moved in.

And please tell me you have heard of Ft Lauderdale before today!!! :help:

Sep 19, 2008
Piddles :laugh:

The pony is Twilight Sparkle!

And it has a voice chip in it's hoof which is programmed to say 4 to 5 different things!

"I'm twilight sparkle!"

"We're going to have so much fun"

:laugh:

can't believe someone put this out at goodwill for 5 dollars lol

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Been playing Kirby's Adventure and it's not as good as I remember.

First of all, they give you the UFO power up and then just take it away from you after the level ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad