Useless Thread MDCCCLXV - :o :D :c >:( XD :3 :B :S O_O X_X u_u ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Single mom working two jobs comes home, cooks for her kids, does laundry, helps the kids with their homework, and cleans up after everyone.

At the end of the day, she sits down on her couch, turns on the TV and some dumb bimbos that have never worked an actual job in their lives show up on screen to be lauded as "Real Housewives".

How f***ing insulting.

We should eat the rich.

Sep 19, 2008
No wonder you like this low iq drivel @PanthersPens62 it's your soaps irl. Yes I slept with Jess I'm ol Tom whatshisname wow

Again these women are hot let's be clear

But it's just so much pointless drama. Wow she's banging.

Whats so hard about staying with the person you're married to.

Single mom working two jobs comes home, cooks for her kids, does laundry, helps the kids with their homework, and cleans up after everyone.

At the end of the day, she sits down on her couch, turns on the TV and some dumb bimbos that have never worked an actual job in their lives show up on screen to be lauded as "Real Housewives".

How f***ing insulting.
They had a series of stuck up real housewives of Potomac which is literally where I grew up and these people were just omg

I watched a bit because again I rep my city

But it was just mundane drama idc

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I say the fiancee watches these shows, but that's a bit of a misrepresentation.

She turns this crap on, then barely pays attention because she's playing on her phone for 90% of the show.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
I say the fiancee watches these shows, but that's a bit of a misrepresentation.

She turns this crap on, then barely pays attention because she's playing on her phone for 90% of the show.
You literally cannot follow this plot the youtube clip is just stassi crying about loose moraled women

You cheated on her 50 times
Shut the f*** up dude
I'm making a police report

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Normal people don't want to be on shows like that, so it ends up being a whole bunch of shitty and narcissistic assholes that desperately want to become something more than a jabroni on a lame reality show.

(It's arguably worse with Real Housewives as it's rich people trying to get us poors to care about their incredibly privileged lives of luxury.)

Last edited:

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
No wonder you like this low iq drivel @PanthersPens62 it's your soaps irl. Yes I slept with Jess I'm ol Tom whatshisname wow

Again these women are hot let's be clear

But it's just so much pointless drama. Wow she's banging.

Whats so hard about staying with the person you're married to.

They had a series of stuck up real housewives of Potomac which is literally where I grew up and these people were just omg

I watched a bit because again I rep my city

But it was just mundane drama idc
Yes, its mundane. But I enjoy it. Sue me. and for the record, Stassi has not been part of VPR for several years now. Full disclosure.....years ago when I still worked in the office, 2 of my coworkers constantly discussed Real Housewives of Atlanta. So I took a looksie to see what the fuss was all about & got hooked. It was the only one I watched. Then I saw a promotion for New Jersey in its earliest season when a lady named Danielle Staub, who caused the iconic table flipping incident, wreaking all kinds of havoc & got hooked. Slowly I got hooked on OC & Beverly Hills as well.

Sep 19, 2008
I don't know who Harry Hamlin is or why yinz were all talking about him. On the train I googled him and apparently he is some famous reality TV star at which I noped out.

Sep 19, 2008
Costco cracking down on account sharing, too bad I have a legit costco membership from my family so I won't get hassled as much

"WHY AREN'T YOU USING THE PROPER CARD"

no, my picture is on this card, i'm legit

just going to costco and buying bags and bags of "The Munchies" and Cheetos :D

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I don't know who Harry Hamlin is or why yinz were all talking about him. On the train I googled him and apparently he is some famous reality TV star at which I noped out.
:help: Dude, he is a famous actor.......he starred on LA Law for heaven sakes. Fun fact, his wife Lisa Rinna, now a BH Housewife, was on Days of our Lives years ago when you may have watched playing a character named Billie Reed

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Costco cracking down on account sharing, too bad I have a legit costco membership from my family so I won't get hassled as much

"WHY AREN'T YOU USING THE PROPER CARD"

no, my picture is on this card, i'm legit

just going to costco and buying bags and bags of "The Munchies" and Cheetos :D

Went to Costco last week with a coworker and they lectured us about account sharing when I tried to buy something separately.

Whatever, dude, I could have just went to the self-checkout if I knew you would give me shit.

Reactions: John Price

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
You give me too much credit I don't know who anyone is on Days otehr than Stefano, John Brady, Marlena or Abe

or Sami

Hot ass Blonde Sami
1687971342853.png

You're welcome! :yo:

Sep 19, 2008
Went to Costco last week with a coworker and they lectured us about account sharing when I tried to buy something separately.

Whatever, dude, I could have just went to the self-checkout if I knew you would give me shit.
I learned my lesson to buy processed food at Costco and not meat or baked goods. I just go and get tubs of ice cream and nestle drumsticks

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Sandoval is a piece of shit for cheating on whoever he was with at the time, but seeing all the other awful people relentlessly shit on him during the reunion show is just a ridiculous amount of hypocrisy.

Andy Cohen is just sitting there, letting anyone say anything, until Raquel walks off set and then Andy speaks up and says "You can't leave, come back".

Yes, Raquel, you have to come back and endure this verbal abuse as the moderator refuses to tell people to behave themselves.

Last edited:

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Tree's gimmick is that he gets angry and yells.

Barry's gimmick is making a reference to something and then saying "No offense to [person]".

Example: "He read him like a book. No offense to Floyd Mayweather."
in his previous youtube life, like around 2007, he was a bad avgn ripoff reviewing Sega genesis games

He was totally right about NHL Stanley cup on SNES being total dogshit though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad