Useless Thread MDCCCL : New Thread for a New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

Is still fun and useful all these years later, yes. :nod:

Why don't you stop dabbing and get a ps5 then you can play Elden ring like the rest of us n'erds

How many f***ing times do I gotta tell you this shit??

1. I don't f***ing dab.

2. To this day, despite having done/tried almost every drug out there in the past... I never have "dabbed" anything.

3. I don't own a godddamn Puffco Peak or the Puffco Peak Pro either.

4. I have never used any of this new-fangled THC “concentrate” stuff like wax, shatter, rosin, etc. that you have to “dab” with a torch.

5. I only smoke bud and hash. So WTF do I need a dab rig for??

6. And I'll upgrade consoles when I'm good and ready, f*** you very much!!! Which'll be probably when/if GTA 6 ever comes out. As of now there's still nothing on the Xbox Series X or PS5 that I wanna play. Or even give a f*** about honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I’m busy now

IhUYXZtNlyU4dbTTtCiB2_mlhFY=.gif

Sep 19, 2008
now @Zaiden Shogun can actually see gimbap and chimaek and other such korean food like potato pizza and potato pancake!

dak galbi!

are you going on a tour group or are you going alone. why would you go to korea alone. you don't know nobody there. what are you going to do, fansign for dreamcatcher? you don't know how to get there.

Sep 19, 2008
Imagine making fun of someone for that, you dick
to be fair i didn't take my first plane ride by myself until about 11 years ago

gosh

just going cross country to far far away in the pacific northwest just me

when i came back i was carrying an xbox 360 in the luggage carry on! it is still with me today!

Sep 19, 2008
jags-fan-wth.gif

Maybe you can show some understanding to someone in a similar situation
lol no

it's his FIRST ever plane ride at 25

at 25 i had already taken dozens of rides albeit not by myself

now he's going to travel 20 hours in the air by himself to korea a country where he can't even speak the language and who knows what the f*** he's going to do there in the spring. he won't be going to kBO no doubt so who knows what he'll do. He won't play NC, he won't play lineage or LoL

or even a PC bang

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
lol no

it's his FIRST ever plane ride at 25

at 25 i had already taken dozens of rides albeit not by myself

now he's going to travel 20 hours in the air by himself to korea a country where he can't even speak the language and who knows what the f*** he's going to do there in the spring. he won't be going to kBO no doubt so who knows what he'll do. He won't play NC, he won't play lineage or LoL

or even a PC bang
You're mid 30s and haven't accomplished anything valuable in your life yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad