USA Hockey shirt problem (Please Help)

bosshogg18

Oct 26, 2009
Lyle, WA, Tacoma, WA
Does anyone know where I can find one of these shirts in a large? It seems like these would be easy to find, but they are not. I appreciate any help. Thank you.
Mods, if in wrong place, please move to proper location.

thumb.aspx

adaminnj

Leafs out = SPRING!
Feb 6, 2009
NJ
Does anyone know where I can find one of these shirts in a large? It seems like these would be easy to find, but they are not. I appreciate any help. Thank you.
Mods, if in wrong place, please move to proper location.

thumb.aspx

I found a place where I bought 5 Team USA RBK Jerseys for 20 bucks CAD each I'll check the same place tomorrow if I can to see if I can find you the T-shirt.

Copeland

Sep 25, 2010
Vancouver, BC
You should have driven up to the border and paid us a little visit back in February/March/April, there were tons of those here :laugh:

adaminnj

Leafs out = SPRING!
Feb 6, 2009
NJ
We don't give you (Canadians) crap for warring your maple leaf in the states but we are going to get crap for trying to ware team USA in the USA?

Go figure eh.

I'm going out in a bit and I'll stop to see if I can get one.
It will be nice going to the rink on Canada with my team USA jersey on the day after our boys win gold for a 2nd time in 2 years.

Copeland

Sep 25, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Yeah, 1stoverall, that was uncalled for. :shakehead

And adaminnj, is that after or before we claim gold back in a total blowout? Oh you've seen how our boys have been playing... :p

adaminnj

Leafs out = SPRING!
Feb 6, 2009
NJ
Yeah, 1stoverall, that was uncalled for. :shakehead

And adaminnj, is that after or before we claim gold back in a total blowout? Oh you've seen how our boys have been playing... :p

I LOVE Living in Canada when it comes to buying team USA stuff.

I could not find the T-shirt but I did find this.

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/roger-edwards-hockey-apparel-hockey-map-full-zip-usa.html

for 24.00 CAD.

As for the Gold we shall see. Canada lost a big part of there power play to a broken ankle. As well the reffs won't put up with any goon hockey from Kassian. I'm a huge fan of Luke Schenn, but his Bro well we'll see.

The Canadians have not see any teams like the US or Finland yet. The russians are a good team but lack size and depth IMVHO.

Either way if the Canadians win I hear crap at the rink, and if the US wins I hear crap around the rink. All in good fun either way.:laugh:

bosshogg18

Oct 26, 2009
Lyle, WA, Tacoma, WA
It is so weird that this shirt is hard to find. I mean it isn't an abstract shirt or anything. it is just the USA hockey logo.
I really want to get one because I got one when I was in Vancouver for the Olympics at the USA vs Swiss game. The shirt had a manufacturer defect so sent it back to Nike thinking they would just send me a new one. They said they were out of them and so they sent me a Nike coupon, which was worth about 1/2 of what I paid for the shirt...I even sent in my receipt.
So if anyone can help, I would very much appreciate it. Even if one of you very nice Canadians finds this shirt in a large...please buy it and I will paypal or send you payment another way.
Thanks again.

adaminnj

Leafs out = SPRING!
Feb 6, 2009
NJ
It is so weird that this shirt is hard to find. I mean it isn't an abstract shirt or anything. it is just the USA hockey logo.
I really want to get one because I got one when I was in Vancouver for the Olympics at the USA vs Swiss game. The shirt had a manufacturer defect so sent it back to Nike thinking they would just send me a new one. They said they were out of them and so they sent me a Nike coupon, which was worth about 1/2 of what I paid for the shirt...I even sent in my receipt.
So if anyone can help, I would very much appreciate it. Even if one of you very nice Canadians finds this shirt in a large...please buy it and I will paypal or send you payment another way.
Thanks again.

You are in Luck I'm an American in Canaduh Tehehehe

I keep my eyes open for Team USA hockey stuff all the time. If I see one I'll grab 4 or 5 and one for you too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad