GDT: WCQF G3 | Winnipeg Jets @ Colorado Avalanche | 8pm MT | TNT/Max

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
One of these things is not like the others.
Yea but to be fair social workers can work in private practice as therapists too not just for the government. I know one who co-owns their own private practice with 8 other therapists working for them and makes crazy money working only seeing clients 20 hours a week

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Winner of this game takes the series IMO.
Maybe. I have a very hard time seeing the Avs losing both games at home though. Which means if they lose tonight I'd very much expect them to win Sunday... Then we're looking at 2-2 in series and still anyones game.

But I think if they win tonight, they're going to win Sunday also and then be up 3-1 heading into Winnipeg which I think will have the Jets pretty demoralized.

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Maybe. I have a very hard time seeing the Avs losing both games at home though. Which means if they lose tonight I'd very much expect them to win Sunday... Then we're looking at 2-2 in series and still anyones game.

But I think if they win tonight, they're going to win Sunday also and then be up 3-1 heading into Winnipeg which I think will have the Jets pretty demoralized.
I wish I had your belief in the Avs ability to show up for an early afternoon game. Not looking forward to Sunday at all

Reactions: Gruyeriev

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
LETS GO! My first Avs game in Denver!!!

If you want to meet an awkward Fin feel free to come and say hello! Section 310, Row 11 and seat 13. White brand new Makar jersey on!
You could have just said: "I'll be the guy with the sign that says 4giev sucks!"

• Haha
Reactions: Murzu

Polite HKYDiscussion

Jul 29, 2021
Look for a blow out. Hellebuyck won't make it through the 2nd period. In the future, when they debate Hellebuyck for the hall of fame, they will reference this as the game where it was firmly established that he wasn't a "playoff" goalie.

The rest of the jets are inconsequential.

8-1 AVS. Listen for a "we want 10" chant in the 3rd period. I'll miss the chant because I'll be in bed. Can someone through a tape in VCR for me?

Reactions: MildAvaholic

Snow Arc

Friendly neighborhood Snow Arc
Aug 14, 2020
timedown3.jpg

Snow Arc

Friendly neighborhood Snow Arc
Aug 14, 2020
The Venue

View attachment 859967

The Avs Speed demons are ready

View attachment 859969

We're ready to go into battle

View attachment 859972

And the Avs will be victorious

View attachment 859975

Colorado Avalanche Lines

Nichushkin - MacKinnon - Rantanen
Parise - Mittelstadt - Lehkonen
Wood - Colton - Kiviranta
Cogliano - Trenin - Duhaime

Toews - Makar
Walker - Manson
JMFJ - Jones

Georgiev

Winnipeg Jets Lines

Connor - Scheifele - Vilardi
Ehlers - Monahan - Toffoli
Niederreiter - Lowry - Appleton
Gustafsson - Namestnikov - Iafallo

Morrissey - Demelo
Dillon - Pionk
Samberg - Schmidt

Hellebuyck

ghostbusters1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Bill Peckerskull

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
Yea but to be fair social workers can work in private practice as therapists too not just for the government. I know one who co-owns their own private practice with 8 other therapists working for them and makes crazy money working only seeing clients 20 hours a week
Yep, once they get their LCSW they can bill insurance directly and get like 300 -400 from 1 hour session. I guess it also depends on the state that you live in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad