Updates

Default101

I have a few updates that need to be done in Phoenix

- BUF-1 08 is property of Phoenix.
- Matt Ellison's contract is correct but his years remaining should be 1 not 0.
- Same applies to Mario Scalzo.

Thanks.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
I have a few updates that need to be done in Phoenix

- BUF-1 08 is property of Phoenix.
- Matt Ellison's contract is correct but his years remaining should be 1 not 0.
- Same applies to Mario Scalzo.

Thanks.

-Pick transferred to your team as part of a future considerations deal.
-Contracts updated

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Vadim Khomitski is heading to Europe but as a pending UFA I was just gonna let him go. I'll add him to the Flames prospect releases (with a couple late additions from teams).

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
The following players have signed one year deal with the Islanders:

M. Rupp - $990K
A. Hall - $950K
C. Orr - $550K
D. Boogard - $545K
C. Porter - $935K

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Note on trades...

I won't have the time to update the sim files until Friday at the earliest, but I will be posted all approved trades on the trade log in the meantime. Expect everything posted there to be included in the next updates.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Thanks for all this work, Sean. You're a mench! :nod:

One (very minor) adjustment: Ryan Potulny should be removed from Columbus' prospect list, as he is on the roster.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Note on trades...

I won't have the time to update the sim files until Friday at the earliest, but I will be posted all approved trades on the trade log in the meantime. Expect everything posted there to be included in the next updates.

Awesome. I see my two most recent trades up there, but not the Bieksa one.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Note on trades...

Hey Sean, would it be possible to update the trade log by Friday morning sometime, or even late Thursday night. I only ask because there is a chance that I could get the rest of the draft done on Friday now.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Hey Sean, would it be possible to update the trade log by Friday morning sometime, or even late Thursday night. I only ask because there is a chance that I could get the rest of the draft done on Friday now.

Yeah, trade log is actually completely up to date as of yesterday, save for one trade I'm about to post. If any other trades come through, I'll try and get it up to date by tomorrow morning.

I'd recommend putting a trade freeze on all 2008 picks once the list deadline passes tonight. It only makes sense.

EDIT: It's now completely up to date as of 9:30 EDT, Thurs 6/19 (trade log - not sim files)

Last edited:

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Yeah, trade log is actually completely up to date as of yesterday, save for one trade I'm about to post. If any other trades come through, I'll try and get it up to date by tomorrow morning.

I'd recommend putting a trade freeze on all 2008 picks once the list deadline passes tonight. It only makes sense.

EDIT: It's now completely up to date as of 9:30 EDT, Thurs 6/19 (trade log - not sim files)

Ok thanks Sean...

And good call on the trade freeze, I'll make a post about it.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site

Am I blind or is the Bieksa trade not on there? :P

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad