Updates

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Sean, did you penalized Nashville for trading Kozlov after signing him as a pending UFA. I am keeping track of all the penalties that has been imposed so far under the free agent files.

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
2 new contracts are missing for my guys. Paul Ranger and Keith Aucoin were signed during the season. Ranger signed at 1.025 M x 2 years on Jan 7th and Keith Aucoin signed at $600,000 x 3 years on Jan 30th

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Just updates Bergeron in the sim, but I didnt see Bell listed in your excel page on the finance sheet in the Yahoo group files section

I forwarded the confirmation email I received to your yahoo address.

Thanks again for your hard work.....

Greg

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
2 new contracts are missing for my guys. Paul Ranger and Keith Aucoin were signed during the season. Ranger signed at 1.025 M x 2 years on Jan 7th and Keith Aucoin signed at $600,000 x 3 years on Jan 30th

Will be included in te next update.

To all: Keep posting your corrections. They will all be ironed out before free agency starts, but the quickest and easiest way to have things fixed is to post here.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Not sure why it isn't on the Trade Log, but Columbus sent Mike Smith, prospect Maxim Gratchev and NJD 5th to the Devils for prospect Trevor Lewis. (Yeah, we probably got smoked on that one, but whatcha gonna do?).

Aaron Rome and Chris Thorburn have each signed 2-year extensions, which should both show up in the next update to the Swigstein's excel file.

Great work on all of this, Sean - thanks a ton! :handclap::handclap:

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Another update processed.

I also added endorsement money. I assume original fees and cancellation fees have already been applied. If this is not the case, let me know.

Thats probably it for updates until after the draft, except for regular trade processing and corrections. I'll try and get to prospect releases and the rest this week, but its doubtful.

Last edited:

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Tomas Kopeky has been signed for one year at $525K and Ed Jovonasky signed for $6.45M for four years

HFNHL Canadiens

Aug 12, 2004
Guelph
Thanks Sean for all the work and updates you have done. I have two small issues, first the HFNHL playoff pool money and 2nd of all, I am not sure if it has been processed yet but I re-signed Stempniak to a 2 year deal.

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Thanks Sean for all the work and updates you have done. I have two small issues, first the HFNHL playoff pool money and 2nd of all, I am not sure if it has been processed yet but I re-signed Stempniak to a 2 year deal.

Stempniak signed a 2 years deal for $2,100,000 per season.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site

Pool money has been added. I'll get Stemps' contract next update.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Tomas Kopeky has been signed for one year at $525K and Ed Jovonasky signed for $6.45M for four years

Thanks...

This is a great place to post new signings. In fact, if the Swingsteins can, it would be a big help to just start listing any new signings since the last excel file update (6/1) here so I don't have to search the file for them.

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
I know I drank a lot this weekend but I'm not seeing any of these updates...still says the finance pages are from Sunday June 8 2008. Or am I just blind?

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
i did drink myself blind once...walked into a door right in front of a cop...not good at all. Got away with that one though.

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
1) Robert Scuderi contract s/b $990K for 4 years and not $1.2M - error on my part
2) Jiri Novotny signed one year for $770K
3) Lasse Kukkonen signed one year at $935K
4) Marek Schwarz signed one year at $715K

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Another update processed.

I also added endorsement money. I assume original fees and cancellation fees have already been applied. If this is not the case, let me know.

Thats probably it for updates until after the draft, except for regular trade processing and corrections. I'll try and get to prospect releases and the rest this week, but its doubtful.

Ok, I lied about that being the last update until next week... prospect releases except for Nashville's and any other team that was missed the first time around are done. When Matt gets the chance to update the spreadsheet, the rest will be put through. Retirements and Euros to date are also updated.

All other corrections posted here have been processed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad