Injury Report: Updates In 1st Post | Letang Out vs CBJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I'd possibly 3 of 4 injured guys can't play, what's the point of them traveling with team?

Team "morale?"

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Adamantium poisoning is a rough way to go....
In just one of the stories, sure that would be a bad thing.

But it's Marvel, there's about 1,000 versions of Wolverine that makes it.

So strap him in and pump him with that adamantium.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Until he gets signed to a 15 year deal at twice his current cap hit %, he is no where near the drag on the finances.

Don't underestimate GMJR

220px-Jim_Rutherford_2017-06-11_1.jpg

Reactions: BHD

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
FYI, Mackie said in his chat today that Geno’s injury is a neck and it’s from the Girardi hit...

vikingGoalie

Oct 31, 2010
one thing I wonder. is this a new/different injury for murray or is this the same apparent nagging injury that supposedly came over from last season? I mean if it's a groin and he really needs months for it to just heal up and be done. We could be writing off the rest of the season, though I'm still pretty big on DeSmith being able to handle the workload. how's that for being alarmist :D

that and I probably just jinxed DeSmith...

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
one thing I wonder. is this a new/different injury for murray or is this the same apparent nagging injury that supposedly came over from last season? I mean if it's a groin and he really needs months for it to just heal up and be done. We could be writing off the rest of the season, though I'm still pretty big on DeSmith being able to handle the workload. how's that for being alarmist :D

that and I probably just jinxed DeSmith...

I don't know what kind of freakish anatomy you've got, but last time I checked a groin isn't upper body.

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
Traveling with the team means nothing in this case. They are going to Florida in the middle of the winter.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh

The Edmonton game next Wednesday seems like the game we might get some players back.

Edmonton doesn't play as fast as most teams in the NHL so that would seem like a good opponent for Schultz to come back to since he hasn't played in 4 months.

Reactions: DegenX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad