Injury Report: Updates In 1st Post | Letang Out vs CBJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

WheresMySnare

Mar 9, 2018
Is Schultz worth picking up in fantasy? Heard he was practicing on the pp already. I know he's coming back from a pretty serious injury but will he be eased into top pairing minutes?

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Is Schultz worth picking up in fantasy? Heard he was practicing on the pp already. I know he's coming back from a pretty serious injury but will he be eased into top pairing minutes?
Dumo-Letang will remain our top pair. Schultz will probably go back to around 17-18 minutes per game.

Reactions: WheresMySnare

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Dumo-Letang will remain our top pair. Schultz will probably go back to around 17-18 minutes per game.

I am really hoping they stick with 2 defensemen on the powerplay, getting burned with shorties suck, but I would love to see a Letang and Schultz duo at the points, even with one on their off side, it gives a different look for a shot. As a righty, I often played the left point a ton on the powerplay.

Vujtek

Oct 7, 2007
Has any of our players survived a fight without getting injured this season? There's been atleast Aston-Reese, Oleksiak and now Malkin that have gotten injured in a fight...

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Has any of our players survived a fight without getting injured this season? There's been atleast Aston-Reese, Oleksiak and now Malkin that have gotten injured in a fight...
I'm not a fan of the lack of discipline the team has shown this season. I much preferred the previous seasons when they played with heart but didn't engage in any bullshit.

Reactions: BHD

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
Geno sure has a knack of getting injuries in games in which he is playing really well. You get all excited about the next game and then the injury news comes.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I'm not a fan of the lack of discipline the team has shown this season. I much preferred the previous seasons when they played with heart but didn't engage in any bull****.

Except Geno regularly engaged in bull**** in the back to back cup years.

Personally, I'm okay with an upper body injury that limits his playing time. It's when it's a knee or an ankle that I worry.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Except Geno regularly engaged in bull**** in the back to back cup years.

Personally, I'm okay with an upper body injury that limits his playing time. It's when it's a knee or an ankle that I worry.
Are you on a mission to disagree with everything I say today? :laugh:

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Are you on a mission to disagree with everything I say today? :laugh:

Sure seems that way. I'm too old to be a HFBoards kid for you, so I'll have to think of another rationale. :D

I did mean the latter part thought. A hand will heal. It's not a leg issue. He'll get a lot of rest. He'll be fresh for the playoffs. Like the 2 runs.

Reactions: DegenX

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Sure seems that way. I'm too old to be a HFBoards kid for you, so I'll have to think of another rationale. :D

I did mean the latter part thought. A hand will heal. It's not a leg issue. He'll get a lot of rest. He'll be fresh for the playoffs. Like the 2 runs.

Right. Unless the hand has a more serious injury.

Blah blah blah passion but players getting hurt in fights is the most mind numbingly stupid, ridiculous thing. It just is.

Reactions: Chuck Norris Trophy

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
Why are we so sure he got hurt in a fight?

But yes, if he did it, it's dumb. Why fight at 4-0 in the regular season?

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Why are we so sure he got hurt in a fight?

But yes, if he did it, it's dumb. Why fight at 4-0 in the regular season?
Because it’s Malkin...

I get they he is emotional, but he has to be better than that and let that crap roll of his back. Injuring himself in a pointless fight is not good, not good at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad