Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Thread Title updated & OP revised.

Take care folks. Hope to be back doing GDTs with everyone happy & healthy real soon.

Cheers

Dear COVID-19
DD7120FC-2D54-4E0D-9761-B9DBF35E5D61.jpeg

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
This could be good for us. We have a stacked roster when healthy. Some guys needed a break. MM and Jarry get their heads right. Maybe get Jake back. Get Letang a tutor during this break.
Also Crosby should be fully healed of his core surgery. Can take months to recover from, he will have an extra 2 to recover from.

Reactions: EVGENIMERLIN

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
No, Sheary already fell to his knees, and fell to his stomach upon hearing the news...

I say we have a avatar gif off to pass the time. It's gonna be the playoffs by the time we get hockey again.

Thanks for the great GDT as per usual, Ginger Papa!

Reactions: Ginger Papa

somanycats

Mar 3, 2020
I feel better knowing I'm not the only one who responded to the news with "maybe Guentzel will be back".

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Zucker-Crosby-Sheary
Jake-Malkin-Rust

TRY AND STOP US MOTHER f***ERS!!!!!!
That first line doesn't necessarily strike fear in me. They're hit or miss. I like Zucker a lot (with Sid) but still a bit skeptical on Sheary. Geno's line however, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

TB will surely get Stamkos back. I don't notice him all that much until he scores. But that's something he's very capable of doing.

Reactions: 66-30-33
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad