Confirmed with Link: UPDATE: Contract Terminated - Arizona signs Alex Galchenyuk - 1 year, 2-way, 775k contract

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
This forum doesn’t need dedicated threads. There’s 30 people here. It’s basically a group text.

Last I checked the Lounge thread wasn’t dedicated to much of anything.

But I have a remedy…. not sure how many people would like their notifications being lit up like a Tesla coil over it though.

Your call.

Reactions: Summer Rose

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
There is an unlimited number of ways alcohol can ruin your life.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
That body cam footage is one of the most embarrassing things I’ve ever seen. I’ve rarely had second hand embarrassment that powerful. I can’t believe he’ll ever have another drink again if he sees that video.

Reactions: Nowotny and Jakey53

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
That body cam footage is one of the most embarrassing things I’ve ever seen. I’ve rarely had second hand embarrassment that powerful. I can’t believe he’ll ever have another drink again if he sees that video.
It just so doesn't match my outside impression of the person?? But I am thinking his running off to Russia might be a bit concerning in regards to facing his obvious problem.

Reactions: Prarievarg

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
That dude has issues that far surpass alcohol.

Reactions: Prarievarg and XX

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad