Confirmed with Link: Update: All Sabres games postponed through 2/13, per the NHL

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
I’d love to see Bryson in over Irwin but There’s no doubt in my mind that Irwin plays (assuming no other missing defenseman are ready to play before tomorrow, which seems likely).
Especially with all the guys still missing, like it or not Ralph is going to go with the more experienced veteran player.
Sadly you are correct

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
It is absurd to me that we are 6 points out of a playoff spot and only have 2 or 3 games in hand .

Love seeing Skinner up and Bryson in for Irwin would be my wish. Nobody would be playing on their offside and they all kind of compliment each other.
We’re 5pts out with 2 games in hand on the Caps and 3 games in hand on the Isles.

But I don’t get why you think its absurd.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

5 Minute Major

Sabres Fan
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY
Yes but he may have it and keeps testing positive.

Right.

I had it at the end of November. I'm a government worker and they sent me back to work after 10 days as long as I was symptom free.

I'd like to know what the protocol is for the players? I heard on the NHL Network that Ralph showed symptoms after testing positive and he was back on the ice today.

I hope Risto is OK.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Right.

I had it at the end of November. I'm a government worker and they sent me back to work after 10 days as long as I was symptom free.

I'd like to know what the protocol is for the players? I heard on the NHL Network that Ralph showed symptoms after testing positive and he was back on the ice today.

I hope Risto is OK.
I think its just a certain amount of negative tests in a row. I’m not sure how many or how many days in a row.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 Minute Major

SackTastic

Mar 25, 2011
I think its just a certain amount of negative tests in a row. I’m not sure how many or how many days in a row.

End of Isolation :

Positive, but asymptomatic throughout isolation: 10 days + physician OK
Positive, symptomatic : Minimum 10 days, 24 hours fever free without fever reducing medications, general improvement in symptoms, 2 negative tests + physician OK

In both cases, could be more if local protocols are more stringent.

Return to Physical Activity :

No activity for 14 days from first positive test. After isolation, must receive and EKG and Troponin test. ( Troponin is a protein found in blood plasma when cardiac damage has occurred. ) Must pass these tests and get physician OK,

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Just FYI:

there are a ton of vaccine appointments available at the Syracuse site (through NYS vaccine website) right now. The page is loading easily and you can schedule smoothly. It says they’re available in Rochester too but the page hasn’t loaded all day. Buffalo had a very small # available this morning but they went super fast. I was put in a queue and they were gone by the time I got to the schedule page.

I made an appointment in Syracuse for apr. 2nd. I could have picked pretty much any date in March too but it’s a 2 1/2 hour drive for me so I’m hoping to find an appointment closer. But I figured if I haven’t found a local appointment by April I’ll be desperate enough to drive to Syracuse twice. :laugh:

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Just FYI:

there are a ton of vaccine appointments available at the Syracuse site (through NYS vaccine website) right now. The page is loading easily and you can schedule smoothly. It says they’re available in Rochester too but the page hasn’t loaded all day. Buffalo had a very small # available this morning but they went super fast. I was put in a queue and they were gone by the time I got to the schedule page.

I made an appointment in Syracuse for apr. 2nd. I could have picked pretty much any date in March too but it’s a 2 1/2 hour drive for me so I’m hoping to find an appointment closer. But I figured if I haven’t found a local appointment by April I’ll be desperate enough to drive to Syracuse twice. :laugh:

That page is 100% lying about Rochester. My parents live in the area, both over 65, one a nurse, the other a public school teacher teaching in-person classes. Nurse almost didn't get the 2nd dose of the vaccine because they didn't have enough to give to everyone who'd already gotten the 1st shot. Teacher couldn't even get an appointment for the 1st dose until the tail end of March.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Hi folks,

Just read on NHL.com that Ralph has been cleared to return to practice. Relieved to see this information. Hopefully everyone on the Team gets through this and is healthy on the other side. Same to all of you and your families.

Cheers

PS. I’ll take some time later tonight to read through the last few pages of this Thread to update myself on the rest of the Organization.

Reactions: Bferra13

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
That page is 100% lying about Rochester. My parents live in the area, both over 65, one a nurse, the other a public school teacher teaching in-person classes. Nurse almost didn't get the 2nd dose of the vaccine because they didn't have enough to give to everyone who'd already gotten the 1st shot. Teacher couldn't even get an appointment for the 1st dose until the tail end of March.
that sucks. Hopefully the teacher will be able to find an appointment before then. I plan to keep checking with the local pharmacies.

here’s an article that has links to different pharmacy websites. Some look like they’ll allow you to make appointments once they’re available.

Here's how to get a COVID-19 vaccine in WNY | wgrz.com

I actually just made an appointment for March 19th in Rochester on that HYS website. But Now I’m nervous about whether it will get cancelled or not. Fingers crossed!

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls

The teacher should call 1-833-NYS-4-VAX (1-833-697-4829). Select the Cancel/Reschedule option. Then select the call back option if they're not calling from an extension. When they call back, have the info ready and ask to reschedule. They have the most current info and you get to talk to a human. People are cancelling and rescheduling all the time so if there's an earlier opening they can snag it.

If you signed up online and didn't get a confirmation email you can also do this to make sure you have an appt. They don't have a specific option for that so just select Cancel/Reschedule. If they can't locate your appt they'll tell you what's available and you can make one over the phone. If you didn't sign up online you can probably still do this to make an appt.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
*starts drinking bootleg vodka*
giphy.gif

Reactions: MarkusKetterer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad