GDT: Unsolved Mysteries ep.8 (2.11)

Is Brett Pesce part of the mob?

• Total voters

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Watching Rhianna at halftime with them, who are untra conservative Catholics, was certainly an experience last night

As an ultra-Conservative Catholic myself… better than most I suppose? She was clothed at least!

(I only saw pictures/highlights I was putting my daughter to bed during halftime.)

ndp

Hurricanes Pessimist
Oct 29, 2015
Watching Rhianna at halftime with them, who are untra conservative Catholics, was certainly an experience last night
One of my moms ex-coworkers used the halftime show to springboard into a really cool Facebook rant about literal demons, loss of morality and christian values from which our country was apparently founded. She covered all the hits, grooming, pedophilia, somehow drag shows got brought up, all the fun stuff. According to her anyone who liked it, or god forbid let their children watch it punched their one way ticket to hell last night.

Same lady puked in the backseat of our minivan after getting completely trashed at a Rod Stewart concert where she may or may not have gotten up on her husbands shoulders and flashed her sweater stretchers a few times. I guess sexualization of a musical act is only a sin when an artist you don’t know or like does it?

Rick Davis

Dec 31, 2020
One of my moms ex-coworkers used the halftime show to springboard into a really cool Facebook rant about literal demons, loss of morality and christian values from which our country was apparently founded. She covered all the hits, grooming, pedophilia, somehow drag shows got brought up, all the fun stuff. According to her anyone who liked it, or god forbid let their children watch it punched their one way ticket to hell last night.

I can confirm that my immediate thought upon seeing this gorgeous pregnant young woman grabbing her crotch was that I am going straight to hell…..uh huh

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I can confirm that my immediate thought upon seeing this gorgeous pregnant young woman grabbing her crotch was that I am going straight to hell…..uh huh
The thing that struck me last night...

They hyped this as Rhianna returning, which made me realize most of those songs are 10-15 years old. She ain't that young anymore, and neither am I.

Reactions: Rick Davis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad