GDT: Unsolved Mysteries ep.2 (1.21)

Where does Donny Wadds get his turtlenecks?

• Total voters

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
You know...I still feel good about this team, especially with Freddie back. I know the Pacioretty thing was unfortunate because he played so well over those 5 games, but the thing was that we were already playing amazing hockey before that. Now we're back to the same situation except that Waddell/Tulsky/Yorke and Co. have $10M to play with. I still think that we have a legitimate Cup shot.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
That’s harsh. His skating is much better this year. As an fyi, quite often on the pp he is entrusted to bring it in.

Agree on spending money.

It's unfortunately the truth though. His skating is what holds him back. If you think I'm the only one who has that opinion, you should listen to some analysts outside of Carolina's umbrella.

Reactions: Tryamw

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
It's unfortunately the truth though. His skating is what holds him back. If you think I'm the only one who has that opinion, you should listen to some analysts outside of Carolina's umbrella.

The good thing about KK is his age and his defensive play. Hopefully his skating improves, and even if he doesn't get faster, he could certainly learn from Jordo and become a strong, difficult-to-knock-off skater instead.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
The good thing about KK is his age and his defensive play. Hopefully his skating improves, and even if he doesn't get faster, he could certainly learn from Jordo and become a strong, difficult-to-knock-off skater instead.

I just don't know. It's a positive outlook, but Staal is a deceptively good skater and very solid on his feet and has been that way from day 1 in the NHL. I think Koko can get better at a lot of things I'm just not confident his skating and agility will improve to the point of making a huge difference in his game. I'd love to be wrong of course.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad