GDT: Unsolved Mysteries ep.2 (1.21)

Where does Donny Wadds get his turtlenecks?

• Total voters

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Also set a career-high in ice time for Chatsy. He really didn’t look at all out of place next to Burns.

Coghlan, on the other hand, still faces the same issue that he’s going to struggle to overcome. Namely, he’s too slow to play in this league. Even with his limited ice time, he’s good to get turned and burned at least once a game, it seems.

Turned and burned like a rotisserie chicken at Costco.

TOASTY!

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Saw this on devils out of town op….anyone look at this after each game :

1674395032380.jpeg

Reactions: zman77

MadeUpName

Mar 24, 2022
Also set a career-high in ice time for Chatsy. He really didn’t look at all out of place next to Burns.

Coghlan, on the other hand, still faces the same issue that he’s going to struggle to overcome. Namely, he’s too slow to play in this league. Even with his limited ice time, he’s good to get turned and burned at least once a game, it seems.
That was my takeaway. It is one game but Chatfield looked adequate up in the top-4. He rises to the occasion which is encouraging to see.

I'm sure a lot of bottom-pairing guys who are thrust into the top-pair due to injury want to play it safe. Chatfield looked like he wanted to make a case that he belongs there.

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
I hope Chatfield continues to workout in the top pair. Hopefully giving Slavin plenty of time to come back from whatever his injury is. Just one game but he looked totally comfortable on his offside.
Clearly just one game (after great play all season) but if last night was the only game you had seen the Canes you would think Chatfield was 1st pair and Pesce was 3rd pair.

Chatfield and Burns were really good last night.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
With all due apologies to SBA, I just had a Costco rotisserie chicken and I found it to be a bit on the bland side. In my experience,

Sam's Club/Walmart > Costco >> FoodLion

Note that my Costco sample size is only one but I've had quite a few of the other two. I find the FoodLion chicken to be almost tasteless.
You aren’t going to offend me. I’ll be the first person to let you know the chicken is bland as all get out. If you want a real rotisserie chicken you need to use charcoal anyway.

That being said…

Yep, best deal around and Costco's loss leader.

It’s a fantastic deal. You get a ton of meat for $5, and you don’t even have to bother cooking it.

Imma need a leg pic to confirm.

A nice thigh will do the trick also.
This, however, is going to cost you much more than a chicken :naughty: ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad